“Exactly what we were looking for.”

Madison Beach Motel
Ranked #26 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Fredericksburg, VA
“Exactly what we were looking for.”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The wife and I stayed here for OC Bike Week. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly and the bed was comfortable. The other motel guests were friendly as well. This is the first time we've stayed at this place and we will stay here again. Although it would be almost impossible to stay here with the family (me, wife, 3 children, and grandson), this place is perfect for couples or couples with 1 child. We loved the close location to everything. If you are looking for a clean room in a great location with friendly staff, the Madison Beach is your spot.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BFox2062
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Hello BFox,
I'm so glad you were able to join us for bike week 2013. What a fun time it was! Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the kind comments. I'm happy you found our staff hospitable and the rooms clean and comfy. Looking forward to your return visit. Did you hear about the spring bike fest?
Debby

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Salisbury, Maryland
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I know that I wrote a review earlier about this motel, I just want to let everyone know that this a great motel to stay at when your in Ocean City. While me and my friend was staying there we went to the front office and it was a young lady working the front desk, I asked her name and she said Selina is there anything that I can help you with sir. At that present time we did need help and she did everything possible to help us out. Just wanted to let everyone know that the customer service at this place is great. I will back next year for Bike Feast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank idrissa2
Hi Idrissa,
Thank you for being a repeat guest at the Madison Beach Motel, we truly appreciate it. I am also grateful for the kind review and for you specifically mentioning Selina, who is a valued staff member. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Front Royal, Virginia
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We loved the Madison!!!! Perfect location,rooms clean and comfortable!! Staff was so so nice,very helpful and loved our housekeeping!!! Debby was so sweet and very friendly!!! We will definitely stay here again!!!! Had my mom and family with us also,they loved it!!! A Special "THANKS" to Joe!!!! Helped my mom get around and made her feel special(she's 70).Over all,just picked a "GREAT" place to stay!!! Thanks to all the "STAFF" and "DEBBY"...we loved it there!!! :) The swimming pool is great to!!!!

Rhonda Buracker and Family September "2013"

Room Tip: Choose the right place,don't expect the "RITZ" if you don't pay for it!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Burackers882009
Hi Rhonda,
Thank you so much for the great review! It was so nice to meet you and your family, I'm glad I got the opportunity. It's great to get to know our guests personally. Please don't hesitate to call me if I can ever be of assistance. I'm looking forward to next time!
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Very nice place to stay bill is a great guy to talk to will be coming back again next year. very clean and friendly great location. and great prices outdoor pool and nice cold ac thanks alot . You guys are awesome couldn't ask for better staff very helpful

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank wvharley78
Hi WvHarley,
It was such a pleasure to meet you both and to have you as our guests. Thanks for taking the time to write the review and make such great comments. We can't wait to see you next year. Have you considered the spring bike week in April? Give me a call if you want details, 410-289-6282.
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I decided to take a last minute trip for Labor Day weekend and booked the Madison Beach Motel. We were both very pleased with our stay. Check in was easy and the man who was working in the office was very nice and accommodating. The room could use some updating, however, was very clean. The beds were kind of hard, but bearable. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The location was awesome! It was very convenient to find when driving into OCMD and very close walk to the board walk.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AngieRiley
Hello Angie,
I appreciate you writing a review of the Madison. It's wonderful when someone takes the time to let us know how we are doing and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are working on a few surprises in updating the property and I hope that you will come back to see us next year.
Shermansdale, pa
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Our trip was great! We didn't even make it to our room and Joe greeted us with a big smile and friendly words! Made me feel welcome and comfortable! He kept an eye out for my children and made them laugh. They couldn't wait to get back to the room to show him thier new toys! You deserve a raise Joe for your friendly hospitality. If I had a question you took care of it asap thank you! Also to Toshia for the discount without me asking. I took notice you were looking out for my family as well. Thank you for a memory we'll never forget!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank B-girl M
Hi Bgirl,
I had to smile while reading your review. I could just see Joe entertaining your children. He is an awesome ambassador for the Madison Beach and we really treasure him. Toshia is my Front Desk Manager and she exudes hospitality. We are very fortunate to have them as well as the rest of the staff. I'm thrilled you have such fond memories of your vacation...it is what we work for. I hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Iv had two really good experiences here. The staff is awesome expecially Bill the night manager he was really helpful nice an hospitable both stays! I highly recommend this place. The location is also really nice only a block away from the boardwalk an they have a pool.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank wfire3
Hi Wfire,
I appreciate your review and am so happy that you are a repeat guest. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff, they truly care about the guest experience. I hope you will continue to make us your accommodations of choice when in Ocean City. Please let me know if I might ever be of service.