Madison Beach Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Rideau Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Plim Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Sea Breeze Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Hotel Monte Carlo(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Park Place Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Inn Town Motel(Ocean City)
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
The Breakers Hotel(Ocean City)
Shoreham Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront officeperfect locationlast minute tripa great staysenior weekhouse keepingshort walk to the beachmini fridgeparking lotsummerrateshousekeepermdprosinlet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed here the weekend of 5/3/2014 for Springfest. Had an excellent time. Debby and the staff were very nice and helpful. Was lucky enough to be the first guest in the newly renovated "blue house". It is sweeeet! If you have a small family(3 or 4 children) you definately should ask for it. It has everything you could need. Full kitchen, dining room, family room, 3 bedrooms, washer/dryer, front porch etc....ALL NEW.

John C.
Herndon, Va.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hi John,

We were so thrilled to have you as our very first guests in the Madison House! It's such a special Beach House and we are overjoyed that you loved it as much as we do. It was such a pleasure to meet you both, I hope you'll visit again soon. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have stayed in OC dozens of times, and this was the first time that we were able to leave the car parked the whole time because everything is steps away. Right in front of you is the beginning of the boardwalk, and behind you (literally several steps) is a 7-11, dollar store, liquor store, etc. The room is on the smaller side but very clean, freshly painted and has what you need including fridge/micro. The staff was very friendly too. For the low price I was only expecting somewhere to lay my head, but my expectations were pleasantly exceeded and I will definitely stay at Madison again, we had a great time!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Sealove88

Dear Sealove,

First and foremost, thank you for being a regular visitor to Ocean City, Maryland! It's a fantastic resort and it's wonderful that you visit time and time again. We're happy that you've discovered a little gem in the Madison Beach Motel. Being just 1/2 block to the beach and boardwalk is one of our best features, a true park and walk destination. To exceed a guests expectations is what we strive for and we are so appreciative of you taking the time to write about us. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hello my name is Eugene. This is my first time at Madison Beach Motel and upon arrivial I was greeted in the most kind way and felt welcomed as i was road tired and weary when i arrived in the lobby office. I found it easy to relate and get my reservation processed even though I made a mistake in my reservation for my two business associates. They went out of thier may to make my needs while i was processing in even with short notice saveing my bussiness two day stay a joy. I was able to feel comfortable and secure with a positive feeling of safety and relief. I was able to park in front of my room easily. Upon wakeing up I took a morning after a quiet and peaceful sleep i took my morning walk as usual and found I was within 100 yards to the boardwalk right on the breathtaking beach and ocean. After walking down to the oceans edge and back to the motel I stopped at a 7/11 right in back of my motel to get the coffee and items i needed. The access in and out was so easy to the main roads I felt great in a wonderful clean room with big tv and clean room that was cozy and roomy, with a refrig and microwave I felt at home. My business associates and me agreed that it turned out like a vacation as I left to go home. With the fair prices i got four times my moneys worth on this stay as the hospitality was priceless.

Room Tip: just talk to the staff as they were honest and careing folks.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eugene L

Dear Eugene,

How nice of you to write such a glowing review! We really enjoyed meeting you and it truly was our pleasure to assist you. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to the staff. I too, think they are incredibly hospitable. Thank you for writing about us, I hope you'll visit again really soon. Don't hesitate to reach out if we might be of assistance.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Came here for birthday celebration with my wife. It was the first time we stayed at the Madison Beach Motel, and very glad that we did. The hotel was located in a very convenient area. We were able to walk to the boardwalk,Subway,7-11...etc . The staff there was great .Manager Debby Wells was so very nice and polite when attending to our needs. We decided to extend our stay another night because, we were so happy with the service we received at the Madison Beach Motel .We would definitely stay here again. Rooms were very nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsandMrGraham2

Dear Mr & Mrs Graham,

How wonderful that you chose to spend your birthday celebration with us here at the Madison Beach. I'm so pleased that we were able to make a difference during your stay. I agree with your heading " location, location, location ~ Great staff" , I don't think I could have said it better. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, it means a lot to us. Looking forward to your next visit, please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Recently I decided to take my family on an early season trip to Ocean City. I am very pleased that I chose to stay at the Madison Beach Motel. From beginning to end they made sure that Our trip was perfect. They were on top of verification of my reservations, the motel was perfectly situated in the city, it was very clean, and the staff was amazing! I would definitely not hesitate to stay there again! highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason V

Dear Jason,

How rewarding that you found the Madison Beach an "Excellent Choice" and that you would recommend us. The staff at the Madison is unparalleled, I'm blessed to have them and I'll be sure to pass along your kudos to them. I truly appreciate you staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I hope we get another visit from you this year!