“The real Ocean City experience.....”

Madison Beach Motel
Ranked #29 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had the opportunity to spend a night at the Madison Beach Motel in OC. And we loved it. It's a motel from the days of my youth. With all the right updates. The room was well maintained everything you need when at the beach. It was clean and fresh. The staff was welcoming and so nice and friendly. The new summer colors that now adorn the outside exterior are perfect. But my favorite thing is the upstairs deck with it's row of Adirondack chairs over looking the strip for people watching at it's best. It's easy to see that this is a place managed by folks who love Ocean City and all it's charm...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Hi Rose,

I'm so glad you found the Madison Beach clean, accommodating and a fun place to be...exactly the experience we want for all of our guests! We love the new building colors too, so fresh and beachy. I truly hope that you visit us again in the very near future. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great location. Convenient to park and walk to everything! Room was extremely small, but very clean and a reasonable price for one night. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Will definitely go back again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Stacey,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Madison Beach Motel and for your kind comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit! Give us a call if we can assist you in any way.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a Friday night with the kids and it was nice. Least expensive we could find and it is really close to everything. Don't think I could stay with two adults and two kids for more than a couple days because the room is really small, but they were clean, the staff was very nice and we had a fridge and microwave. Can't ask for much else when you're at the beach with the kids. Location was the best feature! Walk out the front and you're a block from the boardwalk and rides.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryanna F

Hi Maryanna,

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your time at the Madison Beach Motel. I've shared your comments with the staff, it's always so rewarding to be recognized for their great guest service. I agree that we have a terrific location, just park the car and walk to everything! Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I hope we have you as our guests again in the very near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night during the week in late May. The price per night was extremely reasonable. The property is in a great location- ocean block just across the RT 50 bridge. There is a 7-11 directly behind the property which is very convenient for snacks. The motel itself is an older property but you can tell it has been maintained. The rooms are small and basic but clean. The beds were comfortable. We didn't have the water pressure issue other reviews mention but the property wasn't full (it may be different in peak season). The staff was nice and overall I was pleased with our stay.

My only issues with the motel were minor. There weren't many channels offered on the television (which could be a problem for some) and I couldn't get a consistent wifi connection. I don't typically watch much tv or use the internet extensively when I'm on vacation but it's nice to have them when you need (or would like them). There was some minimal noise and I can imagine it gets loud in the summer. For a broke college student like myself or young people looking for a place to crash with friends this isn't a bad place. If you like top of the line amenities and a plush room look elsewhere. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to a friend and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hi Kenzie,

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Madison Beach Motel and that you were able to find time to write us a review. Thanks for noting our cleanliness and comfort, we pride ourselves on a positive guest experience. I am aware of some WIFI connectivity issues on occasion and am happy to report that we are currently in the process of an upgrade to avoid this in the future. Thanks again for you time, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Best place to stay at!! Front desk people are very friendly and helpful!! 1 block away from the boardwalk and 711 and liquor store!! The rooms a little small but if your just looking for a place to sleep best place ever

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Luisito89

Hi Luisito,

What an "awesome" review! We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and truly appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We enjoyed having you as our guests, and look forward to your return visit. Hope to see you soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The location is great and easy. Even thou there are no bells and whistles at this motel it was still a nice stay . Friendly staff, clean, nice fridge and microwave but small and a little noisy.overall for the price it was a good value.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank vaca17

Hello Vaca,

We're happy that you had an opportunity to visit this year and appreciate the fact that you chose us over all the accommodations available to you in our beloved Ocean City. We agree that our classic beach motel has a fantastic location and it is rewarding to hear that you found our staff friendly and our rooms clean and a good value. Thank you so much for reviewing us, I hope you visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My Fiance took a weekend trip and spent the night here. The location was excellent. Just a short walk to the beach and the boardwalk. Quick access back to the highway to head back home. The room we stayed in was clean and the beds were comfortable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for choosing the Madison Beach Motel for your recent stay, and for posting a review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your time with us and found our rooms clean and comfortable. I agree that our location is one of the most convenient in town, just a short walk to everything. Please visit us again when in Ocean City, we hope to be your accommodations of choice.