“A greatly priced place close to the beach.”

Madison Beach Motel
Ranked #29 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 22 June 2014

One street away from the beach so good walking distance. The maides were helpful in getting us all that we needed. Overall the place and experience was very nice. I will continue to stay at this motel whenever I visit Ocean City!

• Stayed: June 2014
DebbyOCRooms, Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Hi Lilee,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the Madison Beach. Thanks for pointing out our convenient location and accommodating housekeepers. I'm glad you had a great time and that we will be your accommodations of choice when visiting Ocean City. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love the fact that you only have to walk across the street and then a little more to get to the boardwalk and beach! Staff was very well and very nice! I had a great experience and I will continue to stay at this motel!

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for sharing your experience at the Madison! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and will be visiting us again. Please let us know if we might ever be of assistance. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The staff are very friendly and will not hesitate to assist with any requests you may have. We have stayed many times here and will definately stay again! The Maid Rhonda is one of the most friendliest and outgoing person there and talked with us as well as other guests. She was also very sweet and helpful and we stopped and talked several times throughout our stay. Tasha in the office was very nice as well and the rest of the office staff were so nice and helpful. We will definately he returning to this hotel in the future

Dear Prohonat,

What a sweet review. How kind of you to mention Toshia and Rhonda by name. They truly are gems and go out of their way to make each guest stay with us a special one. I'm so happy you made great memories here at the Madison Beach Motel and look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if I might ever be of assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I had a good time staying here at the Madison Beach Motel. The service was always on top and it is a great location to the boardwalk. I would stay here again when I come down with my friends. It is a good and comfortable atmosphere.

Hi Lizzy,

It was fun having you stay with us and I'm pleased that you found us to be comfortable. I agree that we have a top staff, they can truly make a difference. Thanks so much for staying with us, I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had a perfect stay at the Madison beach motel.. It's close to everything. Not even a block from the board walk. Walking distance to all the shops, stores, and Restaurants. I will def stay here next year and will def recommend this motel to anyone who is looking. Great people in the office too.

1  Thank Evo10sit

Hello Evo,

It's so kind of you to post such a nice review and to note the great things we have to offer like our location and great staff! I'm looking forward to your return next year and hopefully each one after.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

i loved staying at the madison beach motel! i loved the people in the office, super friendly! rooms are super clean too! The madison beach is super close to the board walk and so close to many restaurants!

Hello Lydie,

We really enjoyed having you as our guests this season. Thanks so much for the review, I look forward to having you return in the future. Let me know if I can ever help with anything.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The pictures online make this place look way nicer than it really is. Room was VERY small for 4 adults. Bathroom was like a closet. Place was not the cleanest. Location was good. Rates were good but I would rather pay more and get more. Would never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Janine R

Hi Janine,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Am I understanding correctly that this was last summer? I wish that I could elaborate more or offer some assistance, but since it was a year ago, I have no other information to go on. Could you please reach out to me at 410-289-6282 to discuss the challenges you encountered? I'd like to hear more about your experience.