“Second year in a row for the Beachmark!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
The Beachmark Motel
Ranked #68 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 9 July 2010

Last year, we had 8 rooms of family at the Beachmark and everyone so enjoyed themselves that my husband and I decided to stay there again even though we were going alone. We again found the Beachmark to be clean and comfortable and love the location. The General's Kitchen serves some of the best breakfasts around at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Beachmark Motel

Reviewed 4 July 2010

i loved it here ....yea there was a few problems but they were little so we just let them pass!!!!.......like the clealiness and the service was ok but evrything thing else was rlly good!!!!!!.......my kids a 12 and 11 year old spent most of their time in the pool when we were at the hotel.... so that made me happy that the kids were happy!!!!!! =-))
**I WOULD A 100% RECOMMEND THIS 2 ALL OF MY FIRENDS !!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 =-))

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Thought this was a nice hotel inexpensive and close to the beach. WRONG We stayed with our young children and my youngest ended up with scabies!!!!! The maid was rude because when we left despite the fact that she had not cleaned our room all weekend she came out on the balcony as we were packing up and said "Hey you have to wash your own dishes" WTH! Don't stay here yeah the price is ok but I could have paid a little more and gotten something better without the scabies!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2010

We have stayed here for 3 years and find it great for a family vacation. It is close to the beach and has a very nice pool. While it does not have all the amentities of the Quality or Holiday Inn, it is still very clean and spacious. I would recommend a first floor pool side room though. There is no elevator and the stairs to go up to the second and third levels are very steep. I almost broke my ankle coming down one day. From now on I will stay on the first floor.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank DLB1952
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My boyfriend and I always go to Ocean City at the beginning and the end of the summer. We recently graduated from college and are, well, broke. So we always looked for a hotel that had a great price for what you get. After trying several hotels and being disappointed we thought we would give this one a shot. We loved it. I called to make the reservation 2 days ahead of time, nothing like last minute, and they were quick to give me a good rate. The room had plenty of space, a full size refrigerator that actually worked, a microwave that actually worked, and a stove that actually worked. The location was great because it was right in the middle of the OC strip, not too far to drive in either direction. The room and bathroom was very clean, I was very impressed. The people who worked there were all very nice too. After going through several hotels and being completely appalled by the overall experience I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachluvr8907
Reviewed 1 September 2009

This motel has a great location, only a few steps away from the beach!! The room has a full size fridge and small stove top with two burners. Our room was clean and the housekeers were very friendly and came early every mornin to make sure that we had towels.....The pool was the best!!! I would recommend this motel to families with children and those who are looking for an affordable get away!!!! The rooms accomodate up to six!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank CocoPhiladelpjia
Reviewed 30 August 2009

I am very satisfied with our stay here. The location is great , the staff is courteous and friendly and the room is very clean and spacious. The beach is just a 100 yards away and the boardwalk is a bit of a drive however, there are buses in front of the motel to take you there. My main purpose is to savor the beach/sun and so I did not really have to be in the boardwalk. Although, there was a storm brewing, Saturday was sunny. The beach was not too crowded. Loved breakfast at General's Kitchen and the Pancake House across the street. Plus, there is wireless connection in all rooms.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and we got our moneys worth and more.

Oh one more thing, go to Fresco's restaurant for some fine dining, the food is outstanding ! Its not too far from Beachmark. :) We are very satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple