“Surprisingly good”

Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Best dinner out experience !!" My favorite place to go out for either just cocktails or dinner. It's an experience like no other. Great concept!! They always have new specials and of course the famous cheese plates... A must try... Anne-Marie M, Ocean City
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I was a little confused at first when we entered this establishment. I was told it was a restaurant, but it looked more like a nice liquor store/bar; with a few tables to grab something to each. I wanted to leave; but I'm glad we stayed. We had a great meal. The food tasted great. This place was better than all the other restaurants where we had dinner in ocean city. I would recommend it to anyone. We went with our little girls, and they liked it as well. Toddlers are though food critics.

1  Thank Jim O

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Fun bar, great atmosphere. Love the concept of picking wine off the shelf for dinner.
Don't miss the cheese plate.
Great for a date or night out with friends.
As you can bet, it's a crowded spot, but a great bar area to wait!
Get a cab to really enjoy yourself!!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Everything was wonderful. Drink selections, appetizers, food. You can't go wrong. I ordered scallops and they were the best I ever had!
This restaurant does not accept reservations. We had a short wait but it was not a big deal. Service is prompt and efficient.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Visiting Ocean City on a family vacation and we stumbled upon Liquid Assets. WOW!! Amazing food , amazing wine selection. Our server Jessica was so friendly and made us feel right at home. Will definitely make it a regular stop every time we visit OC!

1  Thank janetl1246
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Here's why.
If the wine list doesn't do it you can pick one of a thousand bottles off the shelf and they will pour it for you.
The tuna crisps
The wide awake drunks - espresso martini
The doughnuts
Finally - Paula she is the best host.
Ask for the sky bar seat