Surf Villa Hotel
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$154
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$165
US$178
US$161
ClarionHotels
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$131
HIExpress.com
US$166
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$120
Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$231
Courtyard
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$102
Travelocity
US$432
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My husband and I have stayed at many "budget" hotels in our time and we can overlook a lot, but in the end we just couldn't stay in this room. Disgusting doesn't even begin to cover it. Rooms are tiny and obviously haven't been renovated for 20+ years. The glass doorknob came off in my hand when we first entered the room. That was the first sign of things to come. The cable box was duct-taped to the tv and there were only 2 channels. The carpet on the floor was stained. I didn't even want to take my shoes off. But these things in and of themselves would not have been enough to chase us away. What sealed the deal for us was the absolute disgusting condition of the bathroom, the shower in particular. The shower smelled of mildew, the shower curtain rod was rusted and the water ran either scalding hot or cold - never warm. The water pressure wasn't adequate enough to even rinse the shampoo from hair, let alone the slimy feeling from just being in there. After my disgusting shower, my husband and I decided to leave and find another hotel. Of course the manager told us there were no refunds. But I contacted my credit card company and got an immediate chargeback due to the disgusting conditions. This place needs to be knocked down and rebuilt. I wouldn't allow farm animals to stay in this place. To be blunt, its not fit for human habitation. Don't stay here!

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 10 August 2011

First, the name is deceiving. It's not a hotel but more like an inn. Like another review said- the setup is akin to renting a room in someone's house.

This place really needs to be remodeled. We booked a room with a queen size bed. The bed took up most of the room and honestly, the room was smaller than my room at home. The bed was one of those old spring beds where everytime you sit on it it squeaks. We showered in our flip flops because the shower floor was stained and we weren't sure if it was dirty or just stained. Also, the bathroom itself was really tiny and the window blinds were dirty and broken. From our room you could hear all the noise from the street.

Pros: One block from beach, nice view from our window of the boardwalk, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, great location, free coffee in the morning, and of course, a great price.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gia_isa
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Stayed here on the spur of the moment > couldn't bare the thought of leaving and the price was right for an extra night's stay! This is an older place, but the room was huge with 2 double beds. Even tho it's an older place, with old fixtures and things, it was very clean. The only problem was that the shower temperature kept changing from very hot to very cold. Other than that, it was a fine stay. The manager guy is SUPER friendly and all of the staff we passed were very nice! For about 100 bucks in peak season, it was worth it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank mkjczf
Reviewed 26 July 2011

The place was right and clean. The people were friendly and rooms were clean. The hotel is short distance to the ocean. The place is close to everything. Downtown is just a short distance tfrom this hotel. The place also ofered parking with a resonable price which made our stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ARBEN1
Reviewed 19 July 2011

GARBAGE! I was incredibly dissapointed with this place. $550 for a two bedroom apartment, in the basement. there were no towels, no washclothes, no soap or shampoos of any kind, a half a roll of toilet paper, ant everywhere, coffee filters with no coffee, filth in the sink...and an envelope on the kitchen table that said "put tips in here". when i went to the man at the desk (the owner of the place) and asked for towels and washclothes he hesitated for a moment and said "i guess we can get that for you," like he was doing me a personal favor and he gave me one towel and one wash cloth for each person staying there. then the door latch didnt work so the deadbolt was the only thing keeping it closed. the key to the deadbolt would get stuck and bent and eventually broke and when I brought it to the owner he told me it would cost me $25 because he would have to replace the deadbolt. when i asked him to show me where i agreed to that he would not bring me the agreement until i got loud with him and then found that it clearly read that "if the key is lost than a $25 replacement fee would be charged." he told me lost and broke were the same thing and that if i didnt sign for it he would charge me card. long story short i had to put a stop payment on my card for that company.
I would not stay at this place again if it was for free, the owner is a swindler and has no pride in his company. it is WAAAAAAAY over priced, and there is a place two street up called the Beachwalk that is much cleaner, classier, and about 3 times cheaper.
DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends