“Perfect get away”
'The Lounge'
Fooseball anyone? Cocktails anyone?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fooseball anyone?
Cocktails anyone?
Complimentary bikes
Living room
View to the stairs from living room
View into dining area from the living room
Dining & kitchen area
Tranquility room queen bed
Tranquility room (queen & twin)
Lighthouse room
View into hallway
Toy closet for the kiddos!
Downstairs Lighthouse bathroom
Dormitory room
full & two twin beds
Upstairs 'Drunken Sailor' room with a queen & full bed
TV area upstairs
Ready for Hurricane Hermine 2016
Sunset from Ropewalk
'St. Louis Manor' at the corner of St. Louis Ave and 10th Street.
Cruising Week in OC
1002 St. Louis Ave
Ocean City, MD  21842
The most active family group in the history of owning this property!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lindsayka...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Perfect get away”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The house was amazing! Beautiful and spacious for my 11 family members and I. We loved hanging out in the converted garage. Loved that it came equipped with on site laundry and so much stuff for the beach. It lighten our load of stuff we has to bring with us. If we go back next year we will definitely be trying to rent again.

17 Aug 2017
Thank you for choosing my home for your family vacation. I'm glad you were happy with your choice and I look forward to seeing you all again next year!
Kindest regards,
Linda
MaryF3070
“Great home”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We love this home it had so much room. I love he fact that the owner lives close by. The house is wonderful I garage is amazing with entertainment for everyone. I walking distance to the boardwalk and beach so you aren't far from everything. Will be booking next year

24 Jul 2017
Mary, it was great meeting you and your family this summer. Thank you for choosing my home for your family reunion/vacation and I'm glad to hear you'll be coming back next year! Enjoy the rest of your summer ~
Harrisburg, PA
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

3 Oct 2016
Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you as a guest again.
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

12 Sep 2016
Jackie,
Thank you for choosing my home for your vacation. I'm glad you all enjoyed the house and I hope to see you again next year.
Kindest regards,
Linda Sayan
Westminster Md
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

17 Aug 2015
Barbara,
You're blessed to have such a great family. I look forward to spending vacations like you do one day in the near future. Have a great end of the summer and as always, I look forward to seeing you all next year!
Linda
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

20 Jun 2017
Thank you!
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

17 Jul 2015
Dear Robin & Charlie:
I'm so glad you enjoyed your time staying at my home....or as your grandchild said "your home!" It was a pleasure to meet you both and chat with each other. It's great to hear that you all will be coming back. Thank you for your kind words. Fondly, Linda & Fred
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing