“Great beer selection and great view ”

4th Street Taphouse
Ranked #129 of 474 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

4th Street Taphouse never disappoints. They always have a nice variety of beers and an extremely friendly staff. I prefer sitting inside at the bar but the outside seating gives you gorgeous views of the beach and great people watching potential.
If beer isn't your thing, they also have great cocktails (the Bloody Mary is my favorite) and lots of food options.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great burgers and wraps
The wings are as good as anywhere you will fined!
Average tab for an adult was $20
Worth the visit

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My first time dining here and everything was great! My friend’s and I enjoyed sitting on the patio and getting to people-watch while we dined. Our waitress was attentive and my grapefruit crush packed a nice little punch.
I had the chicken sandwich with bacon & BBQ sauce. The chicken was flavorful, moist & the bacon was thick and there was plenty of it! My friend enjoyed her Old Bay wings and hamburger. I’d definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a quick late dinner and were not disappointed. All four of us chose different meals and each was pleased. From the crab cakes to the adult grilled cheese to the grapefruit crushes, it was all wonderful.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice location off the boardwalk, especially given its outside patio. Service was prompt and attentive (Gareth was very pleasant and interested). Great selection of beers, many from local craft breweries, and flights are available. We had the savage wings, which did not disappoint in heat level, and the blackened ahi-tuna sandwich. Decent preparation with properly cooked tuna but slightly dry chips. Good spot for a quick bite and a cold beer.