US$377
Hotels.com
US$541
US$367
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$551
HolidayInn.com
US$353
US$330
US$286
US$253
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$231
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
US$312
US$293
US$232
US$220
ComfortSuites
US$770
US$669
Hilton.com
All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomoff seasondough rollerother hotelsfavorite hotelparking lotbay viewclean hotelparking passwonderful hotelthe location is perfectup to datelabor daynice sizeprivate balconyfamily vacation
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I traveled here with my mom and sister and stayed for a week and a half. The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. We never ate at the hotel because we have our favorite restaurants on the boardwalk we like to go to. But the hotel is near everything you could want to be near on the boardwalk. If you aren't comfortable driving a lot on vacation, this is the perfect place to go to because you park when you arrive, and the only time you get back in your car is when you are going home. The boardwalk has everything you need, and if not there is a convenient bus service right outside the back door by the parking lot. The pool is really really small but the ocean is a short walk away. We were trying to get internet on my laptop and it wasn't working, so a staff member actually took the time to work with us over and over to get the internet to work. If you ever need something healthy and refreshing in the middle of the day, the small restaurant that is open in the hotel sells vanilla frozen yogurt with fruit. It was delicious! There is also a very nice jewelry store owned by the hotel. Very good stay, and at a great price for boardwalk/ocean front!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank svc2014
Reviewed 18 May 2010

My husband and I are from VA beach as we left one beach area and traveled to another. we use to go ocean city all the time. We decided to take a trip up for our anniversary and im glad we stayed it this hotel. It was clean, clean, clean. Being from the beach area we wasnt expecting a big luxury room. But rather clean and great service! and thats exactly what we got. We went site seeing looking at the other hotels that we saw online and I'm glad i trusted the reviews from trip advisor and stayed at this hotel because we had orig booked at another hotel that im so glad that we cancelled. Just know that the pictures posted on their sites are not updated. Go by the reviews and not the pics.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nodiva10
Reviewed 28 April 2010

First stay at Park Place, I trusted the trip advisor reviews & was very happy. I loved the location we had no problem walking to the inlet & back. We stayed in an ocean front 6th floor room, very clean, view was great of ocean, sand & boardwalk. Lots of counter space in bathroom. Nice to have the bar sink for the coffee pot outside the bathroom too. Mini fridge & microwave came in handy. I really liked the sofa, coffee table and the table with chairs in the room. We had 2 plastic chairs on the balcony to sit on & enjoy a drink while watching the boardwalk activity. I'd have to say this is the best hotel I've stayed in at Ocean City & plan on making it only this one from here on out. Also should say every employee I saw from front desk to cleaning were friendly and polite, always a plus.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VacaysRock
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I love this hotel. My boyfriend and I have stayed here at least 4 or 5 times, some off season and some during the summer. The hotel room is overall clean, but it is a bit small. I love the location on the boardwalk. It is pricey during the summer but off season is very reasonable. We stayed for 5 nights in Feb (a very long valentine's day weekend). and it was right around $350 for a king bay room. This is the only hotel we stay at when the condo our friends own is not available. The staff is very accommodating because off season they let us have a 2pm check out time, which is nice because we love to sleep in late. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tropical_lover_86
Reviewed 7 April 2010

Just returned from an off season 2 night stay after trusting trip advisor reviews. The hotel was fantastic--great staff, perfect location, very comfortable. Minor problems were addressed right away. You can park your car and have everything you need within walking distance, which is great for a short stay. The other reviewers were absolutely right: the name brand hotels (that I saw) along the boardwalk are not nearly as nice or convenient. The jewelry store on site is lovely and the 10% guest discount is great. This was our first time to OC and we would definitely stay there again. The off season prices are a bargain. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends