All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomperfect locationoff seasondough rollerfavorite hotelother hotelsbay viewparking lotclean hotelparking passwonderful hotelup to datelabor daymini fridgenice sizeprivate balcony
Reviewed 11 July 2010

My husband I I took a 2 week road trip putting all of our hotel decisions in the hands of Trip Advisor. It had not steered us wrong, but when we pulled into the parking lot, I thought "oh no". BUT !! I was wrong. We were able to upgrade to a beach view room from a bay view room and thank goodness we did ! The room is everything !! The view of the beach and the boardwalk are unbeatable.
Location location location !!
Nice bar downstairs and everything within walking distance.
Our room had a small sink, microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. In the cupboard there were some dishes along with a dish drainer and dish soap.
If we ever go to Ocean City again, this is where I want to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marzilla
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I traveled here with my mom and sister and stayed for a week and a half. The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. We never ate at the hotel because we have our favorite restaurants on the boardwalk we like to go to. But the hotel is near everything you could want to be near on the boardwalk. If you aren't comfortable driving a lot on vacation, this is the perfect place to go to because you park when you arrive, and the only time you get back in your car is when you are going home. The boardwalk has everything you need, and if not there is a convenient bus service right outside the back door by the parking lot. The pool is really really small but the ocean is a short walk away. We were trying to get internet on my laptop and it wasn't working, so a staff member actually took the time to work with us over and over to get the internet to work. If you ever need something healthy and refreshing in the middle of the day, the small restaurant that is open in the hotel sells vanilla frozen yogurt with fruit. It was delicious! There is also a very nice jewelry store owned by the hotel. Very good stay, and at a great price for boardwalk/ocean front!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank svc2014
Reviewed 18 May 2010

My husband and I are from VA beach as we left one beach area and traveled to another. we use to go ocean city all the time. We decided to take a trip up for our anniversary and im glad we stayed it this hotel. It was clean, clean, clean. Being from the beach area we wasnt expecting a big luxury room. But rather clean and great service! and thats exactly what we got. We went site seeing looking at the other hotels that we saw online and I'm glad i trusted the reviews from trip advisor and stayed at this hotel because we had orig booked at another hotel that im so glad that we cancelled. Just know that the pictures posted on their sites are not updated. Go by the reviews and not the pics.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nodiva10
Reviewed 28 April 2010

First stay at Park Place, I trusted the trip advisor reviews & was very happy. I loved the location we had no problem walking to the inlet & back. We stayed in an ocean front 6th floor room, very clean, view was great of ocean, sand & boardwalk. Lots of counter space in bathroom. Nice to have the bar sink for the coffee pot outside the bathroom too. Mini fridge & microwave came in handy. I really liked the sofa, coffee table and the table with chairs in the room. We had 2 plastic chairs on the balcony to sit on & enjoy a drink while watching the boardwalk activity. I'd have to say this is the best hotel I've stayed in at Ocean City & plan on making it only this one from here on out. Also should say every employee I saw from front desk to cleaning were friendly and polite, always a plus.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VacaysRock
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I love this hotel. My boyfriend and I have stayed here at least 4 or 5 times, some off season and some during the summer. The hotel room is overall clean, but it is a bit small. I love the location on the boardwalk. It is pricey during the summer but off season is very reasonable. We stayed for 5 nights in Feb (a very long valentine's day weekend). and it was right around $350 for a king bay room. This is the only hotel we stay at when the condo our friends own is not available. The staff is very accommodating because off season they let us have a 2pm check out time, which is nice because we love to sleep in late. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple