US$386
US$236
US$231
US$280
ComfortInn
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$310
US$488
US$348
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$551
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomoff seasondough rollerother hotelsfavorite hotelparking lotbay viewclean hotelparking passwonderful hotelthe location is perfectup to datelabor daynice sizeprivate balconyfamily vacation
Reviewed 10 August 2010

This was our first time to Park Place Hotel. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful!! We had a few requests, and within minutes, they were taken care of. The location was perfect and the view was outstanding! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We have stayed in quite a few hotels in Ocean City, but Park Place was by far the best!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank bigmamaflick
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Stayed here with my husband from July 30 to Aug 8, 2010, with no problems. This has quickly become my favorite place to stay, I love the ocean front rooms, totally private balcony & great views of the beach and boardwalk. Used the pool several times it was well maintained. Also used the washer/dryer at the hotel once during our stay, front desk even supplied me with a bounce since I forgot mine. All the employees we saw were friendly & its just an easy place to relax & enjoy a nice beach vacation. Looking forward to many return trips.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VacaysRock
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Nothing fancy about this hotel, just nice, clean place. All rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. All rooms, including balconies, are non-smoking.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Gatos47
Reviewed 4 August 2010

2nd stay here two years in a row and never disappointed. Great rooms, service, bar, pool and location.
Last stay was given a Bay View but stunk horribly like smoke. talked to the Manager who came up to verify and we were upgraded to a Ocean View room for the same price.
Only down side is Connors restaurant whose breakfast buffet is pretty lousy.
All in all the Best!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Jon S
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I chose this hotel based on the great reviews and I'm so glad I did!! First of all, it is clean. I skeve hotel rooms in general but when we walked in our room, although the decor was dated, I was so relieved. It smelled clean and all of the surfaces were clean. Every time we walked through the hotel we saw staff cleaning. The mini-fridge in the room is a good size to store drinks and some food. The location was great.... located right on the boardwalk and beach. The hotel is where all the boarwalk action begins. We had friends staying at the more expensive Hilton and they had such a problem trying to park down by where we were. My family had a great stay here and we plan to return again next year.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family