US$377
US$353
US$231
Hampton.com
US$383
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$293
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$551
HolidayInn.com
US$541
US$441
Priceline
All reviewsseparate vanitiesmini marketdouble treequality innpowder roomice makerminor thingsliquor storecovered parkingoff street parkingguest roomspots panstrash cansstayed longersliding glass doorworking orderawesome hotel
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I do not even give this hotel a 1, it gets a 0. I am so sad about the uncleanliness conditions of this hotel. There was unrine stains as we entered the restroom, floor was hairy , black and filthy, blood stains on bed, old drinks in fridge, no working telephone, very rude front desk staff, nasty pool area, hotel smelled of marijuana, it was the worst stay in all my years and I have pictures to prove it. We were shown 2 different rooms, settled for the last one, and it was unacceptable. I emailed the general manager and CEO of Choice Hotels and have not heard from anyone. This hotel ruined my children stay at Ocean City and they were so excited, they had to walk around in their flip flops and it was very upsetting. I am so disappointed in this service, and need to find out what I need to do so this will not happen to any other families.

Room Tip: Unsanitary Conditions , Health Department and Choice Hotels Need to Intervene
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hu1099
Patrick S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Please accept our apologies for accidentally being checked in to a vacant dirty room. A computer error listed it as clean when it was not.. I am glad we had the opportunity to talk and make this matter right.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Hotel seems to advertise as a 5 star hotel but it is lucky to be a 2.5 star. Rooms were overpriced, parking was the worst and the reservation manager Dorothy was completely rude and disrespectful. Her attire was completely inappropriate for a managers position and her attitude was too. Don't waste your time

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Tiling and cabinetry and bathroom surfaces are literally from the late 1970s and thus can no longer be cleaned to look clean or be clean. If that is going to bother you, you do NOT want to stay here. Bed and bedding were much newer and were clean.
Bathroom tile floor was very sticky, door was warped/rotting away. Floor outside of bathroom also sticky. Mirror so old it had non-mirrored areas (example of how it's so old it cannot be clean)
Fire door in hallway very sticky, but you have to touch it to open it. Grime and trash on the indoor pool roof which you walk next to on third floor hallway is excellent example of the stuff going on here - just ONE example of it. 4th floor outdoor pool is cool, in theory, but the stairway railing is pulling out of the floor, tile is OLD and more than worn out.
---Now, I still had a nice time, but I know that a lot of people are just NOT going to be able to handle who dirty the bathrooms and hallways are (and stairwells and elevators, and....) NIce location, easy to get onto beach. .... Our reservation down the street had been messed up so we were glad to have a place, but, SHEESH, I sure hope we did not pay the price shown here.

Room Tip: Ask if there are any updated rooms!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

It was out 30th wedding anniversary and we wanted a nice ocean side hotel..so we picked the Quality Inn & Suites in Ocean City Maryland...Well in did not work out as we had planned.
The first room had water leaking from the ceiling tiles, they moved us to another room and the electrical panel cover was falling off, the toilet seat was broke, the bathroom floor tiles were loose and came out when they stuck to your feet. The elevators were dirty, the room doors were missing paint and some were rusty. We told the desk clerk about the problems..they put the panel door back in place but said they could not fix the tiles...also I asked the clerk if we could get two towels for the beach the next day as we were traveling on a motorcycle...she said yes just stop down on your way tomorrow. We stopped at the desk the next day and asked a different clerk for two towels...she said no we don't have towels for the beach. I said the other girl told us to stop and it would not be a problem. Then she got the manager and he was no help...I said we have had nothing but issues since we got here..he kept saying what can I do for you...I told him but he said he can't do that. There was no point in arguing with him so we just went to the beach with no towels. When we checked out the clerk never asked how our stay was...so I didn't bring up all the issues again.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you don't care how the room is or you like to be treated poorly.

Room Tip: I am not sure there are any rooms that don't have issues
2  Thank hondanuts
Reviewed 16 June 2017

First we discovered the bathroom door wouldn't lock. The maintenance guy came by and fixed it pretty fast. Then we realized the deadbolt didn't work. That was harder to fix, but he did get it to work eventually. Kind of scary experience as someone managed to open the door to our room before it got fixed. They realized they had the wrong room right away, but still kind of freaky. Then we realized the balcony door wasn't locking when we closed it. A good yank would open it right up even after we locked it! It was a first floor room and we didn't realize this until after the maintenance guy had left for the night so the manager gave us a broom to wedge in it. She was super nice and apologetic and gave us coupons for a reduced price at breakfast in their hotel. We didn't actually use them, but it was a nice gesture. Other than all the locks not working, everything else in the room was fine. The indoor pool area was pretty dirty though. Food and garbage on the floors. Yuck.

1  Thank edanddebra