US$408
US$231
US$165
QualityInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$286
US$253
US$236
US$231
Hampton.com
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
US$341
US$321
US$384
US$487
US$435
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$221
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$551
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsseparate vanitiesmini marketdouble treequality innpowder roomice makerminor thingsliquor storecovered parkingoff street parkingguest roomspots panstrash cansstayed longersliding glass doorworking orderawesome hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

What a terrible stay... we arrived.. and our phone was broke, no internet, fridge wasn't cold, cracked kitchen floor, no remote to tv, jacuzzi bath broke, and to top It all off.... dirty soap from the last people that stayed in the shower. Cleaned room and still sand in tub.... means they never cleaned the tub. Called twice and left a message with supervisor to speak to a manager... no response at all from anyone. Be aware... this place is nasty and run down. Thank goodness I heard the Hilton bought it. Yuck... uggg

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tabatha C
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The staff at the Quality Inn were amazing!! Tamika, at the front desk, literally saved my vacation!! We made reservations at another hotel on advice from a friend and the place turned out to be a dump. After I saw the location and condition of the room I got an immediate refund. I called the Quality Inn and was told they had one room left so I said I'd take it and be right there. This wasn't the Quality Inn I called but Tamika could see how upset I was, she calmed me down, found me a room and you have a customer for life!! The room and the beach front location was wonderful! Also loved the pool bar!! Thanks again Tamika!!

Room Tip: Side view rooms are wonderful. You can see the pools and the beach/ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Sorry to have to write a negative review, but this hotel stay was very disappointing. Our 'king efficiency suite' was like a closet carved out behind the elevator. It did not have a pull out couch as the photos had shown. It barely had room for the bed, and there was a large post running through the center of the room. Very outdated, squeaky shower, smelly hallway, etc. We talked with several other visitors during our stay who were also unhappy with the quality of their room. We did discuss this with the front desk manager who suggested we call Choice Hotels to complain. Staff offered no assistance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Robin P
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We booked this hotel for a last minute mid-week trip to OC (my first time there). We stayed in Room. 405, Oceanfront view. This hotel was perfect for us.
-Location is ON THE BEACH. I loved that it was very close to the boardwalk, but not on it, so I could hear the ocean and have a peaceful visit.
-There are two shower stops steps from the hotel to rinse off
-There are 3 pools. Two outdoor (one is open to public and has a bar), one on the 4th floor, and one indoor on the first floor (up to 6 ft deep). Pools were perfect for the kids.
-There was free internet, which worked well in the rooms but not as well on the balcony
-Our room had 1 full bathroom and a separate, second toilet which was great to have when staying with kids
-The room was a bit dated, but it was clean, water was hot, fridge and A/C were cold
-The room had an accordion wall divider which was great for staying with kids. We were able to close it and darken the room for naps and at nighttime and be able to stay up late in the 'living' area of the room and on the balcony to have a drink without disturbing them
-Location is near a liquor store, bagel shop and pizza.
-Lots of COVERED parking so our car didn't bake while we were there
-Staff was friendly, they let us check in early
We will stay here again. This place was perfect for us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thanks! We're really glad to have helped make your OC getaway a success!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My story is an interesting one. See my beautiful wife is from Berlin Germany and I'm from Charlotte NC home of the Panthers.
Her brother and nephew came from Germany and we decided to visit ocean city for the very first time.
Picked your hotel just by searching and trying to get the best deal for beachfront property and it did not disappoint. The staff was very friendly and always helpful as I think we broke the record for most room keys lost or discharged during a weeks stay.
Full size fridge and kitchenette

Looking forward to coming back next year after the hotel transformation

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy you enjoyed your stay!