US$408
US$359
HolidayInn.com
US$220
US$198
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$551
HolidayInn.com
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 01/08
ClarionHotels
US$232
US$220
ComfortSuites
All reviewsseparate vanitiesmini marketdouble treequality innpowder roomice makerminor thingsliquor storecovered parkingoff street parkingguest roomspots panstrash cansstayed longersliding glass doorworking orderawesome hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Pros:
We all loved the big hotel room and balcony which had both a bathroom and powder room (only place I've ever seen this in a non-suite efficiency)
We liked the bartender at the outdoor pool too he was very friendly. Even though the hotel was dated it was really well cleaned I even saw the maids cleaning the sliding doors which is very rare nowadays, so a job well done to them! The room was really well stocked w towels and toilet paper etc
Cons:
I read that it will be changing brands in the fall, it is obvious that little things like burned out lights and the pool hottub as as well as the rooftop pools condition are being neglected. The hottub inside was boarded up and filled in instead of being removed and that is something that would have been enjoyed on rainy days but not major - I hope they bring it back again in the future.
The front desk was also pretty cold but that is just something you have to deal with

Overall it was a nice place for families despite the minor things, it was still a nice place to stay the beach wasn't crowded since the hotel is smaller; the minor things will probably be fixed and we would stay here again !:)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ocmdtraveler
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

What a terrible stay... we arrived.. and our phone was broke, no internet, fridge wasn't cold, cracked kitchen floor, no remote to tv, jacuzzi bath broke, and to top It all off.... dirty soap from the last people that stayed in the shower. Cleaned room and still sand in tub.... means they never cleaned the tub. Called twice and left a message with supervisor to speak to a manager... no response at all from anyone. Be aware... this place is nasty and run down. Thank goodness I heard the Hilton bought it. Yuck... uggg

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tabatha C
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The staff at the Quality Inn were amazing!! Tamika, at the front desk, literally saved my vacation!! We made reservations at another hotel on advice from a friend and the place turned out to be a dump. After I saw the location and condition of the room I got an immediate refund. I called the Quality Inn and was told they had one room left so I said I'd take it and be right there. This wasn't the Quality Inn I called but Tamika could see how upset I was, she calmed me down, found me a room and you have a customer for life!! The room and the beach front location was wonderful! Also loved the pool bar!! Thanks again Tamika!!

Room Tip: Side view rooms are wonderful. You can see the pools and the beach/ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Sorry to have to write a negative review, but this hotel stay was very disappointing. Our 'king efficiency suite' was like a closet carved out behind the elevator. It did not have a pull out couch as the photos had shown. It barely had room for the bed, and there was a large post running through the center of the room. Very outdated, squeaky shower, smelly hallway, etc. We talked with several other visitors during our stay who were also unhappy with the quality of their room. We did discuss this with the front desk manager who suggested we call Choice Hotels to complain. Staff offered no assistance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Robin P
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We booked this hotel for a last minute mid-week trip to OC (my first time there). We stayed in Room. 405, Oceanfront view. This hotel was perfect for us.
-Location is ON THE BEACH. I loved that it was very close to the boardwalk, but not on it, so I could hear the ocean and have a peaceful visit.
-There are two shower stops steps from the hotel to rinse off
-There are 3 pools. Two outdoor (one is open to public and has a bar), one on the 4th floor, and one indoor on the first floor (up to 6 ft deep). Pools were perfect for the kids.
-There was free internet, which worked well in the rooms but not as well on the balcony
-Our room had 1 full bathroom and a separate, second toilet which was great to have when staying with kids
-The room was a bit dated, but it was clean, water was hot, fridge and A/C were cold
-The room had an accordion wall divider which was great for staying with kids. We were able to close it and darken the room for naps and at nighttime and be able to stay up late in the 'living' area of the room and on the balcony to have a drink without disturbing them
-Location is near a liquor store, bagel shop and pizza.
-Lots of COVERED parking so our car didn't bake while we were there
-Staff was friendly, they let us check in early
We will stay here again. This place was perfect for us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thanks! We're really glad to have helped make your OC getaway a success!