“A wonderful hotel right on the ocean!”

Quality Inn Boardwalk
Ranked #78 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I just spent 4 days at this hotel. I had a efficiency with a balcony over looking the ocean. They have 3 pools (2 outside & 1 in) & of course the ocean! The hotel was very clean & the staff couldn't do enough for you. The restaurant was excellent!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the ocean side the view is amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank keeferdelaney

Reviewed 27 June 2013

My wife booked this room several weeks before we arrived without consulting me. I normally do the booking after doing research on the hotel. I went to trip advisor and found that the reviews indicated that the hotels condition was rather sketchy. I began to get concerned so I looked into other options and my wife told me that if we went elsewhere we would lose our deposit. So I went to OC with some trepidation. Upon arrival we smoothly checked in with a very pleasant staff, and went to our room 606. I t was in above average condition, which says a lot considering the amount of people that use this facility. Above all the room and its' kitchenette (with a full size refrigerator) was spotlessly clean. There are two medium size outdoor pools, and it is a short walk across the boardwalk to the beach. We spent four days here and got to visit with my daughter who was here with the Dew Tour. The hotel is 17 blocks away fro the seedier parts of the boardwalk.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and go ocean front.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LbePakuz
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The room was better than we expected. We had an oceanfront room with the 2 double bed and the sofabed. WOW!!! The room had more space than we thought. The staff was extremely helpful in whatever we needed. The pool inside and outside were the perfect temperature as well as the soothing spa inside. The kids always had something to do. It was the perfect location on the boardwalk. OVERALL, highly recommend and we look forward to returning very soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Alex R
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Good: A very nice place to stay. On boardwalk and very convenient, right on the beach. The rooms were very nice. Nice kitchenette. Suggest to make the room perfect, make the closet smaller and place a washer/dryer in there. That would be wonderful to have your own W/D instead of the scary one in the basement. Clean pools. Restaurant downstairs. Great AC.
Bad: The maids did not do anything, just asked if we needed towels and emptied kitchen trash. Our beds were not made the entire time we were there. Very poor parking. Questionably clean indoor pool. AC automatically turns off when you open the balcony door. I like a combination of AC and ocean noise and outside air sometimes. No more kiddie pool.

Room Tip: Hint: Ask for a room in the old building. That building has two windows on the opposite side of...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kat8287
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at a number of hotels in ocean city and quality inn boardwalk if my favorite. The location is amazing. Right on the boardwalk close to everything. The hotel itself is clean and the people very friendly and helpful. We arrived at 9 am and they let us check in early. The room was perfect. The bed is very comfortable with extra pillows and blankets in the closet, the balcony overlooked the ocean and it was so nice to sit and drink coffee in the morning and watch the sunrise. They have two outdoor pools and one indoor pool and hot tub. Lots of free parking in the two lots. The only thing that wasn't up to par was the hot tub and indoor pool area. People didn't clean up after themselves and nobody else did either. Wet towels were everywhere and they had a problem with bubbles in the hot tub. Other than that it was the best stay ever. I loved it and can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank nicokel
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The room was large and very nice and was exactly how it was advertised. The view was outstanding and my new wife enjoyed herself very much. The location was perfect close enough (walking) to go to the amusement portion, but far enough away from the young kids and their shenanigans. The price was right and i will be coming back with my new family for years to come. The were also very accommodating as they made sure i received a higher up room, so we could enjoy the beautiful view. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

Room Tip: Get the Oceanfront....high the floor, the more gorgeous the view
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph J
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We rented room 523 which has a side view of the ocean and is located next to the Holiday Inn. We got there early and were able to check in. The room has a kitchenette with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, toaster, coffee pot, and microwave. The room was clean and was better than expected for the $70 we paid for a Thursday night. The check in was quick and the employees were friendly. The rooms have outside entries and the walkways could use some updating. The decks are a decent size.

There is complimentary coffee and tea, oranges, newspaper in the lobby however their is no continental breakfast, but considering the cost of the room it was not a big deal.

I couldn't figure out how to turn the a/c on so we slept with the sliding door open and heard the outdoor noises and traffic. The beds were comfortable. We had no problem with the water pressure.

The hotel is on the boardwalk and is quite a distance from the amusement area which is fine if you do not have interest in the amusements.

Room Tip: Unless you want a full view of the ocean and the boardwalk, the side rooms are fine and are less exp...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends