Quality Inn Boardwalk
US$220
US$199
ClarionHotels
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$178
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$171
HIExpress.com
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$352
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$214
US$195
Hotels.com
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$251
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubocean viewtower buildingchoice hotelsoutdoor barfull kitchenoceanfront efficiencylarge roomgreat oceanfloor roomlocation was perfectnice staypull out couchcleaning staffpoolsqiboardwalk
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Have stayed various places on the Boardwalk, but this Quality Inn is the best. We take our young granddaughter and everything is so close at hand. The hotel is clean, the rooms are comfortable and the pool is beautiful. So close to everything, a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great location at the quieter end of the boardwalk. Next time I will spend a few more bucks and get a full ocean front room. Our room was partial oceanview and unfortunately we overlooked other hotel balconies. Our room was an efficiency which had everything. Room was clean and updated. There are two outdoor pools, one indoor pool. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant one night but unfortunately that was not very good. There are many other places to eat.

1  Thank BelleroseBelle
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Excellent place to stay!! We have stayed there a couple times. The rooms are clean and updated( the outside of the building could use an update). Great bar located by pool..wonderful indoor pool and spa. We have checked several places while there and for the price this is the best..only downfall is wi-fi..barely existed

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank aimee m
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have not stayed in the Quality Inn Boardwalk for many years, and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and room was clean. The price was right and the location cannot be beat. You can easily park your car and have it remain parked until you leave. There are numerous very good restaurants within walking distance, and having the boardwalk and beach directly in front of you is great. Yes the rooms may not be fancy, and it is not fair to compare them to a Las Vegas hotel. Beach hotels are not glamorous. We were given a late discharge, which was also nice. My only complaint was that the bed was small. I believe it was a full size but the high rise portion of the hotel, I think has queen size beds. This was not a deal breaker for me though. I would definitely stay here again, and would and have recommended this hotel to friends.

Room Tip: I prefer the high rise portion of this hotel, which is just a newer building, but both are very nice. All of their rooms have a full kitchen, which is nice.
1  Thank stephanie s
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights. Never again. Location was good but the rooms were wore and ratty. Not what I would expect for that price tag especially when you can stay at the Venetian in las Vegas for the same amount. Scuffed walls. Stained curtains. Broken frame on the mirror in the bathroom. I had my one year old son in the room his socks were black within ten minutes walking on the floor. The screen door fell off in my mother in laws hand. And the girl at the front desk laughed about it. Not exactly first rate service and compassion if you know what I mean. If I was 21 and needed a place to crash fantastic but for a family vacation. Sub par.

• Stayed: August 2013