“Remember ...It's a vacation”

Quality Inn Oceanfront
Ranked #37 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I expected a better room; larger would be the correct thing to say.
I needed to be reminded by my wife that we were at a hotel with a high turn over.
I picked the hotel because it was on the beach, had several pools and seemed kid friendly.
Turns out it was all of the above!
It was a little dated and crowded at times but the look on my daughters face as she sat on the turtle was worth every penny.
The only thing I can think of is that I assumed breakfast was provided but it was not!
Not what I thought but vacations are just that....vacations from the day to day and shouldn't be compared to anything else.
My wife's pretty smart!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank newdaddy56

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Just finished up a few pleasurable days at the hotel. This place is in the center of all the action and perfect for friends and family. Nice pool and the best bartender on the strip.

Only complaint I had was that they would not switch my room because I booked with a third party. Also, they only allow one parking pass per room. However, there is free parking on many of the surrounding side streets.

Other then that, hotel was as good as advertised.

We will be back again

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heynow2014
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed for 5 days. The Atrium cafe with 10% off was good. The BLT was yummy. Loved the exotic birds and indoor/outdoor pools. Steps from the beach. Fresh fruit at the main desk every morning. Went out for coffee. We are coffee snobs! Everyne friendly. We booked through Choice hotels and got points.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sle79
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The view from our ocean front room was simply fantastic!! The room was big, the beds were comfy, and the kitchen helped save us some money. Sitting on the balcony watching the dolphins swim by in the morning was so peaceful. The birds in the atrium and the swimming pool kept the children happy and the frozen fruity drinks at the bar kept the grown ups happy! There was coffee available all day and the people who were working there went out of their way to bring us extra pillows and towels. Everyone was kind and helpful. The most fun we have had in a while. We will be going back next summer!!

Room Tip: Go for the Ocean Front rooms because they are right on the beach!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank jackie32123
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a place last September. The hotel was only going to be used as a place to sleep at night and that's it. Well we checked in and the staff was very helpful despite it being late at night. They offered to help with our bags and asked if we would need anything without hesitating. We got to our room and realized that this was a steal. Mind you the room wasn't worth thousands a night. But for half of most hotels, it was great. Clean, tidy, and smelled nice. We actually wound up relaxing in the room for a while! The staff was nice and the facilities were always neat. I already suggested this hotel to many friends. Several of which commented on the value. Already have a room booked for next month!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family just got back from ocean city. We had a great time! I was really concerned about this hotel because of some of the reviews. There was no need to be. We really enjoyed it. I don't know if we got lucky but we didn't have any problems. Pool was cleaned every morning, hot tubs drained every night. Our towels were always restocked. In fact one day we only had one towel replaced and shortly after entering our room, there was a knock at the door and a boy gave us towels. He said he would be back in 15 minutes with the wash cloths. About 5 minutes later he was back with the wash cloths. Our room was clean. We were on the fourth floor ocean front. We had a perfect view. We really had a great time. The staff was polite and did their job. They weren't especially friendly, but I didn't take a vacation to make friends with the staff. As I said they were polite and did their job. We really enjoyed the atrium. I loved fenwick the bird. He seemed so sweet. You can tell the hotel isn't brand new, but we were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend the ocean front rooms on the 4th or 5th floor. I don't think I would like an atrium room or the 1st floor of either side. Our trip was great and we will be back.

Room Tip: Definitely ocean front!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Autumn E
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The front desk was extremely helpful and very friendly. The atrium area was very well taken care of and pool area appeared to be clean and well maintained. The room was clean and well stocked with towels and toiletries which were restocked daily. Overall, a very pleasant stay. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If your room is on oceanfront, make sure door i locked with a security bar.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple