“Oceanfront and the Positives End Here”

Quality Inn Oceanfront
Ranked #37 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed for 2 nights. From check in to check out I could not wait to get home to shower in a clean bathroom. The room felt so dirty, bathroom was filthy, carpets were ripped, the curtain divider in the room was filthy, how does a curtain get so stained? All of the appliances in the kitchen had rust on them (we never even opened a cabinet) Hair in the tub. I could go on and on. Left at 11am one morning came back at 3pm room was never cleaned, no new towels. I swear, I read some recent reviews and had to double check the address to make sure I had the right place. Only plus, oceanfront view.

3  Thank thetravelingkanes

Reviewed 17 August 2014

At first there was a mix up with keys but everything was resolved quickly. The staff was great, our rooms were amazing! We watched dolphins swimming right from our window. And the atmosphere was homey. Overall beat vacation.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Mandilovinggc
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had a wonderful time there with my family , they had lots of fun things for the kids a relaxing place for the adults, anything we asked for or about they were always nice n pleasant all the way around we had a wonderful time n experience

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Pumpkin_baby88
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My friend and I just got back home after staying four days at the Quality Inn Oceanfront in OCMD. We were excited to be very close to the beach and fun nightlife. Our room was on the pool side of the hotel.

After five minutes of being in our room, we killed about 10 large gnats and 2 flies. They seemed to be attracted to the small windows located in the bathroom and the small kitchen area. There were remnants of dead bugs all over the bathroom walls and inside of the shower. On another disgusting note, there were hairs in the bathroom and on the "clean towels".

I am not someone who complains; in fact, this is my first time writing a hotel review online. We called the front desk immediately, and they said that they would send someone down to look at the room. I asked for a better room, without bugs. They moved us one floor up. This room was better, but we were still killing bugs (at least 25 each day) throughout our stay.

We decided not to complain again, but vowed to be inside the room as little as possible. There was an obvious bug problem in two of the rooms, and I bet that many others of these rooms have similar problems. As we were leaving the hotel, my friend said, "I bet the floor at Seacrets would have been more sanitary to sleep on than in the beds of our hotel room". I laughed, because it is probably a true statement.

I won't be staying at any more Quality Inns. I don't think you should either.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank Colleen K
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I expected a better room; larger would be the correct thing to say.
I needed to be reminded by my wife that we were at a hotel with a high turn over.
I picked the hotel because it was on the beach, had several pools and seemed kid friendly.
Turns out it was all of the above!
It was a little dated and crowded at times but the look on my daughters face as she sat on the turtle was worth every penny.
The only thing I can think of is that I assumed breakfast was provided but it was not!
Not what I thought but vacations are just that....vacations from the day to day and shouldn't be compared to anything else.
My wife's pretty smart!

4  Thank newdaddy56
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Just finished up a few pleasurable days at the hotel. This place is in the center of all the action and perfect for friends and family. Nice pool and the best bartender on the strip.

Only complaint I had was that they would not switch my room because I booked with a third party. Also, they only allow one parking pass per room. However, there is free parking on many of the surrounding side streets.

Other then that, hotel was as good as advertised.

We will be back again

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heynow2014
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed for 5 days. The Atrium cafe with 10% off was good. The BLT was yummy. Loved the exotic birds and indoor/outdoor pools. Steps from the beach. Fresh fruit at the main desk every morning. Went out for coffee. We are coffee snobs! Everyne friendly. We booked through Choice hotels and got points.

2  Thank sle79