“Great location on the beach”

Quality Inn Oceanfront
Ranked #32 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
north olmsted, ohio
“Great location on the beach”
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Oceanfront Room was clean and large enough for the four of us. The bathroom looked recently updated and the bedding was new.The view from the balcony was wonderful! We had problems with our first room and we were immediately moved to another room, and even moved once again without complaint by the manager. If you would like a quiet area, I would ask for a room away from the indoor pool , whirlpools and birds. The food at the on site grill was fresh and reasonably priced and fresh fruit was available at the front desk everyday. My biggest complaint would be the air conditioning....it didn't seem strong enough to draw all the moisture out of the room, so consequently towels, bathing suits, etc never dried.

1 Thank mammoth56

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Collingwood, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Great balcony view right on the Ocean. Our room had a small stove,fridge and dishwasher and we enjoyed making breakfast and lunches(too many amazing seafood buffet restaurant's to have dinner in).The beach was clean and right outside the door and we could rent boogie boards and beach umbrella's. 2 Surf shops and great restaurants all within walking distance.

Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank swimsters
Edgewater, Maryland
Reviewed 16 July 2010

We had a great experience at Quality Inn Oceanfront. We are a family with three kids (9, 11, 13). My wife and I enjoyed the great view and clean rooms. I am not hard to please but I do inspect the cleanliness when I arrive. The room was clean and ready an hour early. My request for additional linens was granted quickly and with a smile. My children loved the atrium and looked forward to greeting the birds each morning. The location was convenient and the view was tremendous. Overall I was most impressed and happy with the value. We typically stay at more expensive hotels but this was a last minute getaway (July 4th weekend). Fortunately for me the more expensive hotels were all booked. I chose the Quality Inn Oceanfront because of the price for an oceanfront room and location. I have always wanted to save money on our hotel rooms but was afraid of what I would find when I arrived at the cheaper location. Not any more! Thank you Quality Inn Oceanfront! We'll be back!

2 Thank MDLax
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 15 July 2010

Awsome atrium, my two year old was happy just to watch the parrots and gaze into giant pond stocked with koi and turtles! Not to mention indoor/outdoor pools. Oceanfront is so much easier with a toddler. Could stand a remodel, but still clean and comfortable. Kitchen is very handy for storing snacks and milk. We had a wonderfuld vacation!

1 Thank sarelli15
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 15 July 2010

We had a wonderful vacation- much in part due to this hotel. Everything we could have wanted was all under one roof. The proximity to the beach was fabulous- we had a great view. The outdoor pool was clean and we were always able to find a chair. We also enjoyed the outdoor bar. The highlight was the indoor cafe. The staff was the best I have ever encountered. We ate there atleast twice a day. The service was fast, and the prices reasonable. The location of the hotel was perfect- within walking distance of anything you could want. I plan on staying at this hotel everytime I come to Ocean City.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank travelwithbaby27
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 14 July 2010

Enjoyed a wonderful weekend with my cousins at the hotel....great food, drinks and service at the Atrium Bar...Thank you Drew...very clean and comfy room as well!
We will be coming back :)

7 Thank Hookie05
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 13 July 2010

Based on the positive reviews I read here, we booked this hotel for an impromptu one night stay last week at the tail end of our 2 week Deep South/ East Coast Road trip.

I can safely say this hotel was by far the worst we stayed at on our trip. The hotel is run down, skanky, dirty, and in desperate need of a renovation. We took quite a few photos of our room and the facilities that show everything from stained sheets, to a dirty bathroom floor, worn furniture, and other unfortunate things we encountered in this hotel.

I realize that hotel reservations are hard to come by in the OC during the summer months, but this place is most definitely NOT worth $200+ a night.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple