EconoLodge Oceanfront Ocean City
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ocean City
See available hotels
Sun 'n Fun Motel(Ocean City)
Flamingo Motel(Ocean City)
Executive Motel(Ocean City)
  • Pool
Dunes Court(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Sea Cove Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
All reviewsaffordable placeheated indoor poolcomplimentary breakfastnice place to staypoolsoceanbalconyboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2011

This is the 3rd time we have stayed here . We love the location( 2 blks past end of boardwalk), and the oceanfront rooms are wonderful! We love the mini fridge(waist high one) so we can put in juices and water and leftovers that we can reheat in the microwave! I can overlook the fact that the line to hang wet suits on in bathroom wasn't there or there was a bit of rust on that hardware that was supposed to have that line. You have a continental breakfast in the bldg where you check in. This is great for something lite. My only problem is that you have guests filling up there big travel mugs and thus having the employees making coffee more often! Should be a sign stating please use foam cups provided. Those guests are being rude! This is the least expensive hotel on beach w/oceanfront rooms, trust me, I have checked! We enjoyed ourselves immensely and it was so convenient to go down to beach and pool and go up to room when needed. I just wish the owners would maybe update bathrooms with a different shade of paint and shower heads. Other than that, go and have fun!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Homemom49
Reviewed 24 August 2011

This was a budget hotel in a good location (ocean front and two blocks from the north end of the boardwalk) so it was expensive (about $680 for three nights with taxes) for what you got in amenities. There were two sections of the hotel. We stayed in the part of the hotel near the road which was adequate. The other part of the hotel overlooks the ocean but was a lot more money. Our two double bed room was small for the money but relatively clean and up to date except for the tube TV. The bathroom was also small but clean. The double beds were not too bad but they were noisy when you moved around. The breakfast was complementary packaged pastries and coffee. It was okay, not great. The kitchen area was clean. The front desk staff was nice but not overly friendly. Our toilet did get clogged once during our stay and the maintenance person fixed it within an hour of calling for help. There was sufficient parking and the parking lot had lights so it felt secure. I would stay again in this hotel but not if it was much more money. I stayed in the Paradise on the boardwalk about five years ago and the Rodeway Inn was much cleaner and less expensive from what I can remember.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We were more than skeptical about our long weekend stay, however, from the check in to the room inspection it was a great stay. The hotel and the room were clean. Rugs looked new, bathroom was clean and looked remodeled. (No idea why they left the old pitted sprinkler fixture cover, and the pitted tissue cover and toilet paper holder instead of replacing) Room smelled good, the balcony was clean and a great view of the ocean. Room was quiet and comfortable We would return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 17 August 2011

It is a nice hotel if you do not want frills and are on a tight budget. I am not one to complain and I definitly do not have one here. We stayed just one night (was booked for 2 but had to leave early bec of home life, booked thru expedia so knew I was not getting my money back) no issues. Rooms are on the small side, smoking was def a smoking (you could smell it). Everyone was nice that I ran into.
I would suggest getting a room on the beach side location. Building by the road is ok, just not close to the pool.
Thanks for an OK stay

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GMSuper8Gettysburg
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Great location just a couple blocks from the north end of the boardwalk! Glad we stayed off -boardwalk, nicer view with dunes in front instead of cement, crowds, and trolleys. Fantastic view and easy beach access from the Ocean Front building!!! The room was spacious and clean, beds were comfortable (except motel standard bedspreads-brought my own comforter), nice little kitchenette (coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, basic dishes, no oven), good counterspace in bathroom. Balconies were reasonably private with stall-type wall between. Indoor and outdoor pool were a little cloudy but they vacuumed out all the sand every morning. Off street parking was always available. The service people were nice, taking time to give me directions/recommendations. Sometimes took the stairs down because the elevator was kinda slow at peak times. Free wireless internet was available but slow and not always dependable (still nice for a quick review check :). No guest laundry but laundromat across the street if you needed it. As with any beach motel, stay above the 1st floor (dunes) for a better view. Overall, no complaints-would definately stay again! I suggest calling the hotel direct-I got an oceanfront room that wasn't on the itnernet and a better price.

Room Tip: Got a better room selection and price by calling the hotel directly
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple