Atlantic Oceanfront Inn
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$198
US$178
US$161
ClarionHotels
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$155
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$131
HIExpress.com
US$166
US$176
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$250
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$360
Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$242
Courtyard
US$432
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanparking lotfree beach chairssmall kitchenflat screen tvan ocean view roomshort drivefull kitchenstaying at this hoteldefinitely stay here againprivate balconyopened the doorlong weekendsofa bedchecking inoff season
Reviewed 23 June 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Atlantic Oceanfront Inn during our summer vacation in Ocean City, MD. The staff was extremely nice and helpful; even upgrading our room for free! The hotel was built in 2005 and has been well maintained. Clean lobby, hallways, room, etc. Flat screen tv, every kitchen appliance you could need, clean carpets (rare in OCMD), comfortable beds (not rock slabs) and a GREAT view of the Atlantic. I would definitely recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jsh5034
Reviewed 18 June 2011

great oceanfront view. great beach access.
low price. good front desk staff.

ice machine broken.
older building--they tried to update, but still feels dated and dirty feeling.
pool is in parking lot, next to street, and surrounded by other buildings with people hanging out on balconies. Not relaxing.

Room Tip: get oceanfront
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank saysomething
Reviewed 17 June 2011

My husband and I stayed here for three nights in June. What a wonderful surprise! The hotel was located directly on the beach and had an amazing view from our oceanfront room. The staff was extremely courteous and friendly and for the value, we couldn't have picked a nicer hotel. We are already planning our return trip for next year and we will definitely be booking a room at this hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank JKA23
Reviewed 1 June 2011

We bit the bullet and stayed here for one night and one night only after being insulted by management and receiving the worst customer service experience ever during check-in. We booked 2 suites by phone and when we got there of course because we had more than two people for a two-bedroom suite they were ready to charge us more for each room. When the manager came down she was quite short and rude when we asked her why the people who booked the reservation did not tell us about this policy. Anyhow it was posted on their website so we just said okay whatever she then proceeded to say I will not rent you the room then that she will but doesn't want us to take it out on her room. When we got to the room there were holes in the cabinets, marks on the wall, dirty carpet and couch. I mean there was nothing there to mess up it was already pretty bad. Then the bathroom was so old fashioned the water pressure in the shower was a joke. I could not rinse soap off my entire body. The sink had so much water pressure the water splashed back on you and your clothes. I mean I was so glad to get out of there the next day. Basically if you are gonna stay here make sure its just for 1 night cause a week there would have killed me, I would say spend a couple extra bucks and get better service and quality accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank jandjtravelDC
Reviewed 1 June 2011

So me and a bunch of girlfriends stayed here for my bachelorette party. We booked a suite which includes small kitchen, 2 seperate rooms, and a fabulous view of the ocean.
We showed up late on the day we checked in, and the front desk gave us no problem what so ever. Only took just a minute to check in, quick and easy. Our room was on the 2nd floor, and the view was great.
Kitchen and bathroom were very clean, in fact the whole room was well taken care of.
Balcony was great to be able to hang out on. Only complaint about that is, you can pretty much see and hear every conversation of the people standing on the balcony next to you. Theres only a small dividing wall in between the balconies. (in fact its barely a divider) So this could make an akward situation when you walk out onto your balcony early in the morning.
Beds were comfortable. Sheets were kind of rough, but clean.
A/C worked well and included a remote to be able to change the temperature digitally.
Water pressure in the shower was AWFUL!! Barely trickled onto you. Took like 5 minutes just to get your hair wet! We were only on the 2nd floor, so I couldnt even imagine what the water pressure is like on the higher floors.
Only like 3 blocks from SEACRETS! Perfect for a late night walking home.
Checked out the next morning, staff was super nice, and was truely interested on how our night was.
I would definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone looking to have a nice time in OC MD. Great place to stay, and if and when I go back ill definitely book my trip here!

Room Tip: Great view, even on the lower floors!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends