Check pricing on this if you are coming to Ocean City with family. I stayed here as part of a "block" for an athletic event and we were off season. the room was 160/night and though Ocean City IS a resort town, it was not a peak travel time and the streets of ocean city were far from populated and our hotel seemed almost empty. This "inn" was rustic, and i would suspect built many, many years ago. Our room was relatively spacious and seemed clean but smelled very musty/moldy and ceiling showed signs of water damage and in fact plaster was hanging from ceiling. Beds were decent (pillows not great) and view was not bad for an oceanview balcony but you did have to go out on the balcony to see something other than the hotel(not a great hotel to look at either) next door. Our room for 160 included two queen size beds,and a sleeper sofa, a kitchen table and kitchen ( fridge, sink, stove and cabinets) and a bathroom with a sink. So room was not small. The pool was very small and outdoors and closed due to the season and if I had small children, I know they would be disappointed in the pool that was more like the size that a house in a small neighborhood would have with view of the parking lot!.. Hotel was not far from the convention center which is why we chose it and it was adequate but I do not feel it was worth 160. I would not have paid half of that for the room. In fact, we had to stay one night longer and decided to change hotels and though I booked on priceline and so got a good deal, I did get another hotel, a luxery one, for $54 for our last night there. the Service was good though( when we called for things, they were johnny on the spot and maids did adequate job)... room did not have a cork screw and maintenance opened our bottle with a screw and pair of plyers. I think I would not have been so disappointed if the price was right for what we were getting and maybe if it were summer and warm where we could get OUT more and not be stuck in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel under new ownership and management for Summer 2009! Located directly on the beach with ocean front rooms & balconies. Newly renovated rooms include flat screen TV's, pillow top mattresses, Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster. Hotel amenities include outdoor pool, post-checkout changing rooms, complimentary coffee, book & game loans, and a positive smiling staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantic Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City
- Atlantic Oceanfront Ocean City