Comfort Inn Boardwalk
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$148
US$145
Travelocity
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$72
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$233
US$78
US$65
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$188
HolidayInn.com
All reviewskite loftyogurtoutdoor poolfree breakfastocean frontsecond buildingroom was cleanthe breakfast areamake your own wafflesbuilding next doormain buildingnice breakfastgood sizestove topsmall kitchenettepeople watchingtwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I followed TripAdvisor reviews...I was not disappointed. I booked too late, so oceanfront was filled. Darren, Chris both managers were very helpful in giving me options. I think its the better choice to call directly and speak with the hotel manager. I booked city view @ room 407. I had a view if the ocean and the Kite shop. It was nice. I literally walked out the hotel onto the boardwalk and beach. The Comfort Inn boardwalk offers two pools indoor and out. The one on the boardwalk is #1! I enjoyed my stay. Night manager Vaulken polite and very helpful. The staff at the Comfort Inn Boardwalk all were courteous and attentive. My room was clean, nice bed, plenty of towels...AC! Good choice, I'm planning another get away....

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Couldn't ask for a better location. It's right on the boardwalk and on the other side lies the ocean. If you prefer a pool, there is an indoor and an outdoor pool, each surrounded by lounges. Like rides and arcades, they are a short walk away. Food is nearby too. Our rooms accommodated six. They were equipped with refrigerator, microwave, stove, pots and dishes. Best of all was our view of the ocean from our balcony. If you wished to people watch you had your fill. The breakfast was good but the area was small and couldn't accommodate enough people. All in all we had an enjoyable with our whole family!

Room Tip: You want an ocean view!
2  Thank Pat F
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Comfort Inn Boardwalk Hotel is much more than just a perfect location. The staff, Darin Wooten in particular, does everything possible to make sure the visit is perfect. The rooms are more like suites with a pull-out sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. Breakfast is included each morning and there are waffles, eggs, bacon, pastries, breads, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit and more. Juices and coffee are available all day and night in the lobby. The pool, which lights up beautifully at night, is right on the boardwalk, behind a fence. The comfortable chairs make it an ideal location for people watching. It's an easy walk to all the activities at the pier. I would highly recommend the Comfort Inn Boardwalk Hotel at 5th Street.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the side. They are practically sound proof.
1  Thank Jetsetterjill
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for Friday through Monday in August for a quick, long weekend get-away on the Ocean City Boardwalk. Rates are $250 to $300 per night, depending on the night, advance booking, etc.
Room – The hotel has 2 building, one directly on the boardwalk and one behind the Hooters. We were placed in the one behind the Hooters and have an ocean-view from our balcony. The hotel is a bit older, but what you should expect for the beach. The room was large with 2 beds, a pull-out sofa-bed, small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. It was fairly clean, but the ceiling had some stains where the AC unit above us leaked. I wouldn’t spend a honeymoon in this room, but it was fine for a family weekend. I was surprised at how quiet the room was at night.

Location – Awesome location, right on the boardwalk.

Breakfast – Free breakfast, but if you arrive after 8:45 AM expect to fight for everything with 1,000 other people. Eat early or paid for your breakfast elsewhere.

WiFi – TERRIBLE. If you need Internet, then go elsewhere.

Pool – Two small pools, one outdoor on the beach, and one indoor in the second building. Both are very small, not very clean, and filled with screaming kids.

Parking – We were warned that parking fills up and that if no spots are available one must park a block away. We always found a spot, but the overflow was only a 3 minute walk away. You have to use a dated parking tag.

Cleaning Service – Fast! They want in your room at 11:00 AM and they are fast and efficient.

3  Thank Matt L
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went down to the shore the first week of July. The entire staff is just great and the location is the best. The hotel is always clean. They just upgraded the rooms are very nice. And they now serve a breakfast, which also great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family