We went for 2 nights during our Spring Break, and the hotel met our needs. It was clean, and we appreciated the bottled water in our room. We loved being able to see the ocean from our room. The weather had turned so blustery we had little interest in being out on the boardwalk, so it was great to have the view!
Negatives were as follows: the note left by the bottles of water indicated we would be left 2 bottles each day, and we weren't. Also, no cups in the bathroom! I asked at the front desk for another pillow, and the young man on duty looked at me fairly blankly...sure enough, no pillow showed up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md