“Short, but Sweet”

Ranked #11 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Baltimore, Maryland
“Short, but Sweet”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Ocean front overlooking the boardwalk and staring straight into the beautiful wave of the Atlantic Ocean. From sunrise to sunset, have I yet seen anything more beautiful, and right in your face, (excluding the birth of my children and grandchildren). The view from the balcony was breathtaking. The sound of the waves were unreal. All of this provided by Paradise Inn at a very affordable price. Then room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable, the Jacuzzi tub was just what my hubby and I needed. Use your own imagination. The staff bent over backwards to make our weekend one that as very special. We wanted for nothing. This was a first time, surprise trip for my husband who hasn't stopped thanking me since we got back. Thank you Paradise Inn, we look forward to coming back for a romantic Valentines Day Weekend.

2 Thank Brenda G
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful time and that the hotel and staff had something to do with it. Just knowing that we helped make it memorable and that we have earned your business and you have become a faithful repeat customer. We look forward to seeing you Valentine’s Day weekend. with

Hospitality,

Tim Goff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We went the weekend after Thanksgiving 2013 and just love this hotel. They are very accommodating if they have the space. The first room they put us in had all tile floors, and I asked if they had another room to switch us too that had carpet (cold in the winter). They upgraded us to a wonderful room that not only had carpet but a lot more space, and didn't charge us any extra money. This is the second time we have stayed here and will do so many more time in the future!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank patron4806
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank goodness we had the availability to accommodate you in a carpeted room. As you mentioned, if we have the availability, we have no problem making whatever issue we may have, right, even if it is upgrading a guest to a larger room. I wish we always had that option but as you can imagine, in the summer time that is almost impossible. Currently about half of our rooms are carpeted and the other half, tiled. I do realize though that they can get cold in the winter until the room warms up. I am surprised though on how many guests prefer the tiled rooms. To each his/her own. We understand that service such as this, when possible, will hopefully secure repeat customers that are so important to us. We look forward to your next visit.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 3 December 2013

we have stayed at the Paradise Plaza Inn before. I had called to get some information and told the gentleman that we were coming down for our Anniversary and he said he had the perfect room and it was. room 607. we arrived to find that we had a large side terrace that ran the side of our room. And then they had placed a bottle of wine and glasses such a nice thing to do. And then we got a coupon for the Taphouse bar & grille, which was great also. No more searching for the best deal in Ocean city I have found it. Thank you to everyone at the Paradise Plaza Inn for such a great stay. Joyce

1 Thank Joyce T
I am happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with your room and that you chose the Paradise Plaza to celebrate your anniversary. I hope the champagne, Jacuzzi and side terrace helped make it a memorable one. As always, I am thankful to hear that we have gained another repeat customer. Wishing you the best for many more happy anniversaries.

With hospitality,

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We spent Thanksgiving weekend in OC and stayed in one of the oceanfront rooms. The hotel is a bit dated but the room is big and clean. The location of the hotel is perfect; it is just above the Boardwalk and very close to the inlet. We enjoyed the private balcony in which we listened to the waves while watching the sunrise.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joanna C
Thank you for staying with us over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I am happy that you were able to enjoy a sunrise from the comfort of your room and balcony. I will admit that we are not the newest hotel or the “shiniest” but we have a hospitable staff, clean and spacious rooms. We do have plans this winter to continue with replacing dated items so we can continue to provide and offer a quality hotel. It is a constant battle to prioritize what needs to be done first. I guess that is true in life in general? I do hope that you plan on returning sometime in the near future so you can see the changes we continue to make.

harrisonville pa
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We have stayed at the Paradise Inn on 9th Street in Ocean City, Md for the past two years, and will definitely be going back for the 3rd year. Hotel is in a great location with a balcony off each of the ocean front rooms. Rooms are very clean, beds are very, very comfortable. Restaurant food is delicious. Also, staff and managers here are always so courteous and helpful. No matter what you are requesting or what questions you may have, they go above and beyond to help you. Fantastic place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank glenda r
Thank you for your kind words and praises. The staff and I are happy and look forward to being of service to all of our guests and it is especially nice when in return we hear from guests, such as you, how much it is appreciated. We look forward to being of service on your next visit.

Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband and I spent the last two weekends at the Paradise Plaza Inn. Our visit was wonderful as usual. Regardless of who on staff is there to greet us, we always receive the same warm, friendly, and professional service. Our room was ready early and was very fresh and clean. We ate at the hotel's restaurant for the first time and really enjoyed our meals.

We will continue to come back to the Paradise Plaza Inn every time we're in Ocean City.

1 Thank Erin B
Erin, I am sorry I missed you and your husband the two weekends you were here. I had seen your name on the arrival list and as always was looking forward to seeing you. The staff did remind me later on that they had seen you. I am glad that we continue to provide you with the service and accommodations that you look forward to and expect. I am also pleased that you were able to try the TAPHOUSE upstairs and enjoyed your meal. I know how hard it is to talk your husband out of “Chipotles”. I am sure he still made a stop there during your visit! I look forward to seeing you both on your next visit. Make it soon!