Ocean front overlooking the boardwalk and staring straight into the beautiful wave of the Atlantic Ocean. From sunrise to sunset, have I yet seen anything more beautiful, and right in your face, (excluding the birth of my children and grandchildren). The view from the balcony was breathtaking. The sound of the waves were unreal. All of this provided by Paradise Inn at a very affordable price. Then room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable, the Jacuzzi tub was just what my hubby and I needed. Use your own imagination. The staff bent over backwards to make our weekend one that as very special. We wanted for nothing. This was a first time, surprise trip for my husband who hasn't stopped thanking me since we got back. Thank you Paradise Inn, we look forward to coming back for a romantic Valentines Day Weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md