Overall the trip was ok with a few minor problems, lights in bathroom would not shut off,loud noise when heat came on, etc. However, when i checked out i forget my flask which was in the kitchen cabinet. My wife called when we arrived home and informed the front desk off the problem and was told they would check it out and call back. Next day, no call, she called again and asked to talk to the manager. Same story, no call. My wife called again and asked to talk to the manager, Gigi, and was told they would check to see if it was there. Next day, again no call. My wife called again and was told nothing was there. I know for a fact that it was there and someone took my flask. This problem could have been handled a lot differently had someone cared. Apparently no one does !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md