My husband and I took our daughter and family on a 5 night vacation. We were very uneasy about coming to this hotel because of it's reviews. We stayed in room 516. A 2 bedroom suite. Our room wasn't ready until after 4. We arrived about an hour early with a 2 year old and a 6 month old after a 5 hr trip. I think they could have been a little bit more accommodating and maybe put a rush on the room. Some of our issues were. The door to the room stuck so bad the baby woke up every time you tried to enter or leave the room. The cable didn't work, luckily my son-in-law works for a cable company. Wi-Fi is next to none. Both bathroom toilets took forever to flush and the bathtub filled up with water during our showers.Not a good thing for a disabled man who loses his balance. Our bed in the extra bedroom laid on a broken box frame. The water was outdated by a month. Never thought of looking but on our last day for some reason I looked. My husband and I are not the kind of people to complain. So we didn't. We made the best of the situation. The hotel is very dated. For the money we paid I would expect a lot more. Maid service was a different time every day. Usually after 4 so we would just ask for towels and water. We replaced our own garbage. Parking is ridiculous! My husbands sister arriving the day before us stood in a parking space so my handicapped husband could park. There is NOT enough parking for the amount of rooms they have.You should be assigned a numbered spot.
Now for the good things. The hotel is perfectly located. Steps from the beach. Our air conditioning worked very well. Water pressure was very good. The pool was very clean. Elevators were ok.
Paradise Plaza Inn needs to put some money into this place. Its a very nice place if it had a little TLC.
My advice, make your own fun. You can't please everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md