Fenwick Inn
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$145
US$131
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$162
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$72
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$64
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$233
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$188
HolidayInn.com
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$76
All reviewsrooftop restaurantpool and hot tubtop floorroom was cleanoff seasonfront desk staffshort walk to the beachplenty of parkingnice staymini golfoc360delawareoceansummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Check mattresses and boxsprings on these old beds for cleanliness.
Broken dresser with drawer front coming off. Sticky bathroom floor. Pictures I took of bed's boxsprings are too disgusting to post.
Lobby furniture is dirty and tattered. No security.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank farmgirl1629
Reviewed 4 July 2011

i stayed here with my family and let me tell you it was by far the worse hotel ive ever stayed at in my life the hotel is very out dated the beds are twin size and extremly cheap our bodys were so sore the next day we actually just ended our trip and went home there is only like 7 channels they charged us 300 for the night its very dirty they need to shut this place down please read the reviews guys do not waste your money seriously omg the pillows are like paper I would use this place as a source of military training for torture

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank mikenas007
Reviewed 29 June 2011

So, the room was ok. The walls were thin as I could hear hallway traffic and neigboring rooms. The stay was ok.

Make sure you double check your bags before you leave. If you forget something you will be spending the next 5 days constantly calling to try and get ahold of someone. I was trasnferred many times to other lines and eventually hung up on. I left messages and nobody ever returned them. I was even once told, "You're going to have to call back later because you called me at a busy time." The funny thing is that I called at all different times of the day. The end result- no luck. Nothing had been logged and the item is gone forever. I hope whoever has my library book is kind enough to return it to the library.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TheHappyLibrarian
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We attended a friend's suprise 50th birthday party at Jordan's Rooftop Lounge on the 8th floor here, and spent the evening as well. The facilities are nice, the food was good, staff was friendly. The room was comfortable enough, although the toilet wouldn't flush properly. I would suggest picking a room on the back side of the hotel and near the floor to avoid Route 1 traffic noise and lounge noise from the restaurant. Being that we were on a motorcycle, I was please to be able to use covered parking.

Room Tip: Pick a room on a lower floor and on the back side
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank weezulguy
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My fiance and I stayed here for a Saturday night in June 2011. The rate was $125 for a non-smoking King Room, which was a decent rate. Honestly speaking, the hotel is a bit run down and could use some major facelifts. Our room was run of the mill, very 1980's Holiday Inn like, but wasn't too bad. The room itself was clean and didn't have any of the issues other reviews have mentioned. The bathroom looked like it had vanity and mirror upgrades, but the shower could have used a really good scrubbing. Either way, it wasn't too bad for a single night's stay at a cheap rate. If you're not picky and just need a no-frills room with a bed & shower, this place will work for you. If you're looking for a romantic weekend getaway, then I'd pass on this place.

A couple things to take note of:

- This place is popular with drinking college kids. If you stay here, ask the front desk to be placed far away from the action, if possible.

- The hotel "rooftop" bar is nothing special. I'd skip it and head to one of the more well kept bars in OC.

- We did not use the pool area, but it looked fairly clean.

- There is ample parking here, although I'd recommend parking in the front lot, if space permits.

- Check in/out was easy, nothing noteworthy to mention.

- Check-in at 4pm, Check-out at 11am. Pets are only allowed during the off-season.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple