“Best Wings in town”

Romeo's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Odenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 October 2012

They have the best wings in town... I ordered hot wings the first time and I fell in love, and when I went back few days later, they told me about their OLD BAY wings and let me just say WOW!!! They were so good. I never had wings that good in a very long time.. Romeo's pizza is the place. also their customer service is excellent too!!

1  Thank joe j

Reviewed 22 December 2011

We order from Romeo's frequently - the title is misleading as Romeo's is a pizza and sub carryout / delivery. There is a counter with a couple bar stools but not really for eating in. The service is always on target. They are friendly and efficient. they have not screqwed up an order no matter how large.

The weekly BOGO pizza deal is awesome especially with kids. The pizza is good - mild sause and cheesy. the crust/dough is average. but you can't beat the price!

Subs - the rolls they use for the subs are soft and flavorful. Meatball, cheese steak, checken, and several others have always been full of meat and toppings.

Delivery orders are timely and are still hot. Look for special coupon offers as they do have money saving combinations.

Reviewed 21 March 2009

We have their Pizza delivered all the time. We tried other pizza places in the area and this is our favorite. The 2 large Pizzas with 2 topping deal us a good buy and in all the deliverys we have had there have only been a few mix-ups.
I do think the name listed here is wrong. I think it is just Romeo's Pizza.