“Overall great!”

Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We arrived late in the evening and were greeted and checked in promptly. Arrived in the room and it was neat and clean. Beds were comfortable and the decor was updated throughout with an LCD TV and granite in the bathroom. Only one issue with the room but no biggie. The channel listing for the tv was wrong and the picture on the tv was dark and there was no way to adjust it.
The stay does include a hot breakfast. Available were egg/cheese omelets, sausage patties, oatmeal with fixings such as brown sugar, nuts, raisins, dried cranberries etc, a waffle maker station, pastries, toast, fresh fruit, cereals, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and 3 types of fruit juice. A few things ran out or got low while we were eating and they were attentive and quick to replenish the buffet. We checked out soon after so we really didn't get to see or use the other facilities on site. Overall a great experience!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This is the second great experience at a Maryland Hampton Inn. The first one was in Edgewood. Both hotels were extremely clean and functional. The lack of a hot tub is the only down side. i would highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Someone slipped; my room was charged to someone else's card although I explained to the staff that my card did not end in the number provided. I received a call Monday that my Pastor's card had been charged, although I provided a card when I made the reservation. I questioned the confirmation # and that was on the reservation, although the wrong card was used.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

You must see for yourself. I am very picky. I enjoyed everything about this hotel. I was impressed. The bed felt great, the shower was awesome, the breakfast was very nice. The room was so clean. I loved the post it note that said the bedding was clean. I ate too much, breakfast was great too. I will continue to stay there on a monthly basis for my company meetings

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I had a one night stay at this hotel. Nice, fresh, clean, good value. Here is the punch line....I left my iPad in the room upon departure. UGH! Now odds of recovery are usually slim to none. What is terrific here is I got a call from the hotel telling me I had left it behind and they swiftly handled getting the iPad back to me. In a world where integrity and honesty are challenged, I was extremely thankful that I chose this Hampton Inn for my stay. On that point alone....go out of your way to stay at this hotel if you are ever in the area. You will be treated as a GUEST in every sense of the word!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

very nice I do not understand why I need 200 characters, the hotel was very nice, breakfast was the best I ever had at any hotel previously staff was friendly an d brought more towels and was very accomidating

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

As we walked in the hotel, the appearance was wonderful, clean and had an overall peaceful feeling. We were pleasantly greeted, hot wonderful coffee was waiting along with yummy cookies. The check in was quick. The room smelled awesome (I felt like I was walking into Bed Bath and Beyond), the room was clean and just nice. Breakfast was good and checkout was quick. This hotel exceeded my expectations, great economical stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to Hampton Inn Owings Mills? Share your experiences!