“Hampton is very comfy and the Staff are wonderful”

Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and i prefer it over the Hilton next door. Its close to my job and its very comfy and the staff are always happy or seem to be happy and very helpful. I enjoy coming back to the hotel after work...

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Hi Gina! Thank you for noticing that our staff is always happy. We enjoy what we do and I am glad it shows. We love to smile and have fun while we work. I am pleased that you have made Hampton Inn your hotel of choice and look forward to welcoming you back.

~Team Hampton

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Participated in a youth lacrosse tournament in Westminster, MD (LaxMax 2014). Owings Mill was a good close location to the tournament. Based upon available hotels in the area and lodging costs, we reserved a room at the Hampton Inn. We were very pleased with the condition of all of the hotel facilities to include the lobby, room, pool, internet/TV, breakfast, etc. I would recommend this hotel to other lodgers. Only detraction was no restaurant/bar included in the hotel facility, but there was plenty of eating/drinking options within the local area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Paul! Thank you for the glowing review. We truly enjoy being a part of the LAXMAX 2014 Tournament and hope to see you back next year.

~LAX & Hampton are the best!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I love this hotel and their staff. The room was clean, check in and out were effortless, and breakfast was wonderful. I was extremely pleased with the staff. They went above and beyond to ensure my experience was pleasant. I was delighted by how kind, couteous and accomodating they were. On one particular occassion they were able exemplify their dedication to excellence by accomodating my last minute need for nail polish remover early in the morning. After a long day of meetings I was overjoyed to learn upon the return to my room, the same staff had delivered nail polish (I had forgotten to pack any) along with a personal note wishing me a brighter day. It was thoughtful and showed a true level of dedication that is rarely found in any service industry. I will definately be using this hotel for ALL of my future travel needs in the Maryland area. Thank you for making my stay so pleasurable and effortless.

2  Thank Deborah C

Hi Deborah! I am so glad that we were able to make you feel special during your last stay with us. We loved having you as our guest and we hope that you will always make us your home away from home. Since your depart I have stocked the Suite Shop with fingernail polish and remover to ensure no other guest ever has to go to work with partially painted nails. I look forward to welcoming you back to Owings Mills.

~Hamptonality Rocks

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel is in prime condition. It is convenient to a shopping center and several restaurants within walking distance. (Red Robin, Green Turtle, Red Lobster, Famous Dave's, Olive Garden). There is plenty of parking and the lot is well lit at night. Check in was quick and the staff were extremely friendly.

I did not have a reservation and there were only 2 rooms left so I received a handicapped room which was equipped well for those in need. The room smelled fresh, was cooled nicely and so incredibly clean. I did not have any negative situations arise at all. I loved the new looking furniture, accessories and especially the modern bathroom. (Loved the shower!!!). The only improvement I would recommend, and this could just be personal, I wish the bed was softer. It was quite firm. The walls are sort of thin and I could hear a baby crying and someone playing music.

The free breakfast was extraordinary with anything you could possibly want. There is a healthy side with fresh fruit, assorted cereals, boiled eggs and various yogurts. There is also a very hearty hot breakfast offering with real scrambled eggs, not the fake stuff, smoked sausage, cheese, potatoes, waffles, hot oatmeal with toppings, pastries and breakfast breads of all sorts. I think it was one of the best breakfast bars I've been to at a hotel. There was just so much variety.

I loved this place and will definitely return and recommend to others. Thank you management!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road because it can be quite noisy hearing ambulances and such.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank J W
Yoanna D, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for your detailed response. Your sincere and kind feedback is very much appreciated by the entire team of the hotel. We are glad that we were able to provide you exceptional service. We would like to thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and looking forward to welcome you again.

~Team Hampton~

Reviewed 5 June 2014

convenient, clean, well lit parking lot, with Hilton Garden inn in same parking lot. great location across the street from lots of awesome restaurants and shops. Definitely will stay here again when back in this area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hello Airresq ! I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Our team takes pride in serving our guests and I am pleased that you had a great experience while you were with us. Come back and see us soon!

~Hamptonality Rocks!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn Owings Mills in Balitimore, M.D. The staff was helpful, accommodating, and friendly. The rooms were clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Yael! Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we lived up to the Hampton guarantee. We love having you here and hope to see you back soon.

~Team Hampton

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Hampton Inn in Owings Mills is a great place to stay. We are 'Stevenson Baseball' parents, and we usually stay every weekend in Owings Mills, so we can catch the games. We always stay at the Hampton Inn. We've tried other local hotels, but the Hampton Inn is always the cleanest, has the most comfortable beds, and the service is top notch. Desiree' usually checks us in, and she's great about making sure we have the best rates given our AAA, and Stevenson University parent status. Breakfast is all the usual stuff you expect from Hampton Inns, but the area is always very clean, and the staff is very helpful if you need anything.

Room Tip: We've never had a bad room. Not an issue
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Yoanna D, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for being loyal Hampton guests and sharing your views about our hotel and services. We appreciate and value your feedback. We as a team strive to provide excellent service to our guests and its always good to hear that our guests are enjoying their stays with us. Once again thank you, we love to have you here and hope to see you soon :-)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Owings Mills
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn
Boston Inn
Boston Inn
#4 of 4 in Westminster

Been to Hampton Inn Owings Mills? Share your experiences!