“Helpfull Directions”

Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Desk Clerk was very helpful with providing directions to a wonderful restraint, which didn't take us out of the way on our way back home. It had an attached seafood store, from which we purchased copious amounts of fresh Maryland Bay crab meat. Needless to say, we drove home with smiles on our faces.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 726j0hng
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you so much for recognizing our Front Desk Team! I am glad to hear you enjoyed CJ's Crabhouse! They have the best crabs in town.

Come back and see us again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Owings Mills

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed @ Hampton for the purpose of a family gathering nearby. However staff @ this particular location, went out of their way to provide us with many amenities. Rates were ok! not for fixed income folks..Some family members found cheaper rates at another Hampton.. Overall stay was not bad. They allowed us to utilized the conference room to accommodate the over flow @ breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Essie for your great review! We were so pleased to be a part of your Family Reunion! I am glad to hear that your family enjoyed their time with us.

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were treated with callous disregard and staff ignored our reservation, requiring us to engage in a negotiation just to get a room that we had reserved months before. Air conditioning was inadequate. Otherwise, it was fine.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hi Larry S.~ I am terribly sorry to hear about your displeasure with your recent stay. Hampton Inn takes guest satisfaction seriously and I would be interested in hearing more about your experience. Please contact me at your convenience.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a nearby wedding. The access to the thruways and Metro was excellent. The staff was very willing to assist. There was a vast array of items available in case you forgot them. Breakfast was more than adequate. And the facility was very CLEAN. Great place to stay and reasonably priced too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Pamela, Thank you for your great review! We take pride in our hotel and I am glad you noticed. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room was clean and it appeared to be a new hotel, but the bed was hard. The staff was friendly and welcome me with a smile. The hotel is located in a quite and peaceful location . The free breakfast was just free, not worth me getting up early for.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with two queen beds.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Rodney! Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The room was clean however the bed was super hard. I was placed in a room with only a shower. I didnt ask to change rooms because I was tired and just wanted to rest. I would suggest that maybe they invest in an ATM machine just in case you dont have cash to have something delivered to your room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hi Carolyn,

I am sorry to hear that you did not like our beds. I usually hear rave reviews of their comfort. I hope that you give us another chance. We have a mix of rooms that have showers and tubs and I would be happy to make sure you get a tub on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very friendly greeting by the staff. Counter person looked up my Honors #. Quickly got my room and directions to a local seafood restaurant. Thee room was quiet and got a good night's sleep. Free breakfast was better than most other hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronald P
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hi Ronald! I am so glad to hear that my staff took great care of you. You are the reason we do what we do and we are so thankful for your loyalty.

~Hamptonality Shines!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Owings Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to Hampton Inn Owings Mills? Share your experiences!