“Up to par with all Hyatt Places”

Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed here recently for business. I liked the downstairs bar area, very convenient. The breakfast was a nice treat. I am not usually up early enough to be presentable for breakfast, but this was a business trip so... I was very pleasantly surprised to find not only the standard cold cereals, juices, and bagels, but also waffles and breakfast sandwiches. Plus, it's all included! I did notice quite a few people down there, which is always a good sign.

Besides that, the room had all of the basics. Nice fluffy pillows, separate desk and lounging area, very clean. The only complaint I have is that I was kept up half the night by the AC cycling on and off. It was a very very humid night and it is right next to the bed so I guess that's to be expected. This was extremely close to where we needed to be so it was all good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed at the HP Baltimore/OM for three days last week. Room was large with two comfortable beds, a very small bathroom (with the vanity in the bedroom). Desk, small cafe table, sectional sofa, fridge, micro, bar sink). Shared the room with my son, so having the vanity outside the bathroom made getting ready without waking him up nearly impossible - and no one wants to wake a sleeping teenager!
I don't know where the hotel finds the staff they hire, but hats off the them. From check in to housekeeping to the bar area, this place is run like a finely oiled machine. Serenity was able to give me directions to a laundromat, pour a glass of wine, fix my room key and get the printer to work all within about 10 minutes. Well done.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The room were clean the staff was nice and the breakfast was great. It was a busy hotel with a lot of coming and going but everything we needed was taken care of. They also have a small bar that helps for the after work discussions.u

Room Tip: Ask to be away from elevator and front of building due to busy street. Not a big issue but if you a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a great hotel. Was in town for a party and stayed one night. The room arrangement was very intelligent. From lots of counter space to a mini kitchen with a coffee pot, microwave and a mini fridge to a comfortable but firm supportive bed. The room was large and even had a couch. . Breakfast was offered the next morning. I had the best steel cut oatmeal, good coffee and all around nice selection. Customer service was proper They made a mistake on my bill, and brought the corrected copy while me while I was having breakfast. I really had no complaints .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Birdwatcher77
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for my son's sporting event. We were pleased with the room, the beds were comfortable and the L shaped sofa made it feel like home. Everything was clean and we felt safe as well. We were concerned when we saw a large group of kids in the pool from another team event but surprisingly we did not hear any noise or disruption in the night. The included breakfast was a perfect fit and very convenient. Although its a bit more expensive than the other hotels closer to the venue we were attending, we did feel it was worth the money. Hyatt has always been consistent with great service and this one was a pleasure to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

After 10 nights--we found the hotel to be very good. The room was clean, maintained well, beds were comfortable, the place feels safe and the staff were not very talkative, but efficient. The check-in process was done in seconds. This has the vibe of a business hotel...getting the essentials done well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This Hyatt was not up to the standards of a Hyatt that I know. Check in was easy and we were accommodated with a quiet room. The room itself felt not as clean or fresh smelling as expected. the hotel is in a busy location. The staff seemed more interested in their cell phones and each other, rather than their guests. We got off the elevator and saw spilt fruit loops cereal on the rug; we went down for breakfast, came back to the room, showered, and packed to leave. When we went back to elevator the cereal was still there. A maid was cleaning a room by sitting on a stripped bed on her phone. No one asked us anything about our stay at checkout. Overall would've gone elsewhere had I known.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium

Been to Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills

Address: 4730 Painters Mill Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117-4907 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")
Region: United States > Maryland > Owings Mills
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Price Range: £87 - £130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills Hotel Owings Mills