“Good but Slow for Take Out!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #42 of 134 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Palm Bay, Florida
“Good but Slow for Take Out!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I guess when you're hungry things can seem slow. I visited this restaurant during dinner hours and it was busy during the mid week. I ordered and noticed after it was submitted that the order was wrong-the staff corrected it quickly. After waiting I received my order but it was missing my soup which thank goodness I had checked before going out the door. This was taken cared of quickly too. Love their drinks and enjoyed one while waiting. I visited during a time it had snowed and they had the parking lot cleared and safely accessible. I'd go back definitely but would probably call in my order rather than showing up to place the order and then wait. I must say that I enjoyed being able to see NBA game during my wait so I did get some benefit where this is concern. I'd recommend this restaurant and know I'll be back during my upcoming trip to MD.

Visited December 2013

Suffern
“Typical Red Lobster”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Service was a little slow, but our waiter was excellent. Typical Red Lobster dining experience, would eat there again when in town.

Visited July 2013
Reisterstown, Maryland
“15 minute wait to place a take out order”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

These guys are nuts. I waited and when someone finally answered I made them aware how long I was waiting and told them I was no longer interested.

Ordered Olive Garden across the street instead. The phone rang twice and was able to place my order.

• Visited June 2013
Reisterstown, Maryland
“All you can eat shrimp”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We had always seemed to missed out on this time in prior years. We both enjoyed all of the different shrimp entree choices. Excellent value

Visited February 2013
Sykesville, MD
“Always good and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My wife and I eat at Red Lobster probably monthly. She always gets the coconut shrimp and I vary. The food is always good and the service generally timely and polite. We usually have to wait to be seated but it is generally only about 15 minutes. We don't always stop at this location but seems to be typical of the other locations.

• Visited April 2013