“Fabulous”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This is my all time favorite place to get coffee. There are also a variety of teas, juices, sodas and bottled water available. The grilled cheese sandwiches are good but my favorite food item is the veggie daybreaker. My favorite coffee is the mocha. You can truly taste the espresso in the drink, also, they use real chocolate morsels for a richer taste. I was there a week ago and will be going there in the morning as well.

Visited January 2012

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Still the best coffee, but service seems to be declining”
Reviewed 14 November 2010

Nice not to have to pay for enough espresso in you latte to taste it. (Caribou uses three 1.5 oz shots in a 20 latte to Starbucks' two, 1 oz shots in the same size drink).

I buy beans here occasionally. But I've got to read the expiration dates on the bags so as not to get one that has expired. I'll indulge in a Mocha or latte. The fixings bar at the door used to always be spotless and all items filled, but it seems like no one cares anymore.

Watch the barista's hands! They'll stir your drink and get the plastic handle of the blade down in your drink. YUCK! An automatic do-over in my book. They act surprised when I insist on it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good coffee!! Nice to sit outside, chat and/or relax.”
Reviewed 19 August 2008

Good coffee!! Nice to sit outside, chat and/or relax.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook