“Ice Cream - Scottish Highland Style”

Scottish Highland Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Oxford
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We have 16 flavors out at one time and they change all through out the day. We make over 700 flavors. Every flavor is hand crafted on-site.
Easton, Maryland
“Ice Cream - Scottish Highland Style”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Yesterday I had the best chocolate ice cream in my entire life. It was the 330th birthday celebration of the Oxford Bellevue Ferry and Victor Barlow was there with his ice cream cart. It was hard to choose a flavor because they all looked so good - but one bite of the chocolate hand crafted ice cream - and I knew I made the right decision. Its a must-have whenever you are in Oxford!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AGA01892

New Jersey
“OMG”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am an ice cream snob and typically take a couple of bites and throw the cone away because it doesn't meet my expectations. I ate the whole (two scoop) thing! Superb, high fat content. Go. It's worth the splurge.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank JannyBaby
Millsboro, Delaware
“Excellent creamy ice cream!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Smooth heavy creamy ice cream with high fat content. Flavors change daily. Very tasty! Generous portions. Ice cream stand. Eat outdoors or in car overlooking marina.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank the_beez_md
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Yummmmmm - amazing, amazing ice cream”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

LOVED this place - a must visit if you are on the Eastern Shore. The ice cream is incredible... the service amazing... the peopel are so nice... and the flavors are like none we've ever had. The owners coudn't have been nicer, letting us sample multiple flavors before finally making our very difficult decision! And you've gotta love their location - an easy, lovely walk from the ferry.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Beth B
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Poor Service - Dissapointing”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The ice cream is obviously great and we went there on 9/14/13. My family buys from them frequently. However, my two kids (ages 2 and 4) can't eat a whole serving themselves, so I asked if I could just get a small cup size that they could split. I was told they were "not allowed" to split it, but only give two spoons. Fine. Of course, afterwards my kids had a meltdown about having to share, and I went back and pleaded for just an extra small styrofoam cup (which costs what, less than a penny?). The young girl looked at me suspiciously and asked: "what do you want it for?". Like I might be making a weapon out of it or something. I told her what was happening with my kids, and she responded: "I'm not giving you a cup. You can't have a cup if you're splitting the ice cream. I can only give you a spoon". It felt like the Seinfeld episode where Elaine pleaded for one square of toilet paper. And no one would spare. Whatever happened to a little common courtesy? A disappointment to say the least.

• Visited September 2013