“Best Ice Cream”

Scottish Highland Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Oxford
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: WE are closed for the 2017 season. We will reopen in April of 2018. We have 16 flavors out at one time and they change all through out the day. We make over 700 flavors. Every flavor is hand crafted on-site.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Smooth..creamy...great flavor.
It was a hot day - but the ice cream was so very good.
Peach was my favorite - but strawberry...Belgian chocolate.. were also great.
After you ride the ferry over - go directly here. It's not to miss.

2  Thank LFMME

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I defy you to have a bad experience at this place. I doubt it's possible. The people are friendly, the views are charming and the ice cream is beyond anything I've ever imagined. Creamy, thick, not too sweet and with flavours both adults and children can enjoy. I've eaten ice cream all over the world and I've never topped Victor's. GO, go at once! Never mind the weather! Just go!

2  Thank EBWilford
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Fresh strawberry fruit flavored, Belgian chocolate, chocolate brownie ice cream, even unusual flavors like avocado ( I prefer my avocado in salad or on a sandwich) you can park there if you must, but it's walking distance from the Sandaway,

1  Thank JDShac
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Delicious homemade ice cream after our anniversary dinner at the Robert Morris Inn. Right on the water.

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Probably the best ice cream I've ever had. they have a wide variety-creamy-extremely flavorful. Don't miss this one!

1  Thank nsp19