“Good food, fun happy hour, great location”

Cheshire Crab Resturant
Ranked #77 of 108 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I keep my boat at Pleasure Cove Marina, and the owners of the marina also own this restaurant. The food is pretty good and if you catch the appetizers and drinks on happy hour, they are a steal! The cream of crab is to die for. The steamed crabs are usually good, but it depends on when in the season and what week because it's dependent on what crabs are caught fresh in the Chesapeake Bay. In the summer time, they have local musicians performing in the bar between the outside patio and the inside restaurant. This is a nice Saturday or Sunday treat after a day of boating or swimming. I might be biased because I am a member, but the food is reasonable for the price. Just a side note, they also have good burgers, wings and nachos if you aren't into seafood.

2  Thank Michael G
There are newer reviews for Cheshire Crab Resturant

Reviewed 18 September 2012

We use to visit Cheshire often for their appetizer specials and a few beers. Their appetizers are usually Good, I especially like the Mussels, Hot Wings, and Crab Dip. We also enjoyed taking our last drink, and having a stoll to look at the boats docked at Cheshire, however, the gaudy, yellow boat motel, has really put a damper on the scenery!!!!! I would have to think the neighbors are throwing a fit. Also, time and time again, we find the wait staff are very un-knowledgeable about the products they are serving. We have gone from visiting weekly, to visiting about twice a summer. We live 12min away.......