“Lunch on July 4”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Wanted a nice, casual lunch on an outside deck. Came to Cheshire Crab in Pasadena, hadn't been there in years. We were the only ones there at first (around noon) - not sure why. Got a great seat outside, had one of the best salads I have ever had. Seafood Cobb salad. House dressing was superb! Well worth $12 price.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've been a few times I can say this: the food is always good (not amazing, but not bad either). The orange crushes are awesome. The view of the water is nice and the parking is ample. There are plenty of inside/outside bars and plenty of seating. My main disappointment is always the service. Most of the time the young servers seem annoyed or are just rude. The last time I went the young man was VERY nice, but the service was incredibly slow. Luckily we were there with friends and in no rush. It's a good place to go if you just want to hang out, have a few drinks & grab a bite and you are in no rush.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Last night we ate at Cheshire because we keep our boat at that marina. We will never again eat there. The food tasted lousy, the service is horrendous and the steamed crabs came out without old bay seasoning. This place is run by high school and college kids home from summer break and they have no idea how to run a restaurant. My suggested to the owner would be to invest in adult management and clean house as far as staff. The food was not cooked the way we ordered it and the crabs came out an hour after everyone else at the table finished their meals. Why did they bring the meals out before the crabs were ready is the big question.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We constantly have trouble with service everytime we come here. The waitress had an attitude from the moment we sat down and she didn't even know what products were available, it was very frustrating. I don't think I will be going back here. My food was good but service makes the meal. Whatever happened to service with a smile and the customer is always right?

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Still hot on the deck the first weekend of October!! Lots of crabs, good company, beer, and a local singer! The singer was really great!!!

Been to Cheshire Crab Resturant? Share your experiences!