DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
US$83
US$74
US$64
Red Roof
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
US$161
US$136
US$92
US$86
US$147
US$147
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrestaurant stafffitness centerfront desk staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetpleasant stayupon checkbeds were comfortablebaltimorebeltwayweddingaccommodationselevatorrefrigerator
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Solid choice in Pikesville. I stay here weekly. No surprises. Friendly staff, comfy beds (new mattresses installed a few months ago). The A/C is not window-mounted; it is easy to adjust the air flow. Beautiful pool area (for a suburban hotel). And.. the cookie.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Spent one night in the property for a conference and there are absolutely no worries with this location. It's situated right off I-695 on a busy road - I wouldn't walk anywhere due to the traffic, but there are plenty of stores very nearby. If you are willing to drive 10 minutes down the road, there is a mall with every type of restaurant in the vicinity.

I had no complaints during my stay and the staff was typically courteous for a Doubletree.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013

There are a lot of pluses for this hotel: Close to the highway; friendly staff; clean, spacious rooms; microwave, refrigerator, safe. We were there just one night, for a family event, and found it perfectly adequate. The suburban location meant that there were gas stations, a Target, and other chain stores nearby.

The bed was adequate, as was the air conditioning, but the air conditioning was very LOUD. I had no problem sleeping with earplugs, though. And there was no other noise (loud people, traffic) to bother me.

We didn't eat at the restaurant, so we can't comment, but it looked clean and inviting. (We were there for a family event and our meals were pre-planned.)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

From the moment I checked in, the front desk staff was nothing but pleasant and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, which I appreciate when traveling on business. I was near the elevator, but never had noise problems. The hotel is right off I-695, but again, no noise problems. Printing to the business center was easy, and the free wifi was reliable. One little thing that I loved was the outlets in the lamps on the nightstand - making phone charging easy. This was a great business hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is the second time in 4 months we've stayed here and now despite its convenience and amenities, I have to say the HVAC system has cured us of staying here again. In February, the noise from the heater was so loud and dried out the room, that we had to buy a humidifier ourselves (none in hotel, and I left it for them) and turn of the heat. Now in late May, it is over 80 and humid, but the HVAC blows across the bed when on giving us a chill and thenunit so loud, we have to keep it off at night. Don't stay here unless there is no need for heat or cooling and you can open a window.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family