DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
US$83
US$74
US$64
Red Roof
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
US$161
US$136
US$92
US$86
US$147
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrestaurant stafffitness centerfront desk staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetpleasant stayupon checkbeds were comfortablebaltimorebeltwayweddingaccommodationselevatorrefrigerator
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Rooms are over-priced. Dirty carpeting in lobby, corridors and room. Beds are too bouncy with not enough support. In comparison to the area, which is low budget hotels, better, compared to overall Double-tree hotels, terrible.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I almost selected 'Average' but I just can't see myself recommending this hotel to anyone I know. You can get better value for your money if you pick any other Double Tree in the area. This one is dated. I've been in 50 different Double Tree hotels and this one is dated. The AC system for the lobby and hallways obviously have issues! The lobby felt cool, but had spotty hot spots, like the AC just couldn't keep up with keeping it cool. When you get on the elevator, they are HOT. When you reach your floor and get off the elevator it is HOTTER! Like the AC is completely broken and can't cool the hallways at all. I've never seen this at any other Double Tree hotel. I had issues with my room but they sent a maintenance man and fixed the main issue asap. That was nice. Also very friendly staff, at the front desk, maintenance employee, and in the restaurant. My 'noisy room issue' never got addressed and I had a loud nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Solid choice in Pikesville. I stay here weekly. No surprises. Friendly staff, comfy beds (new mattresses installed a few months ago). The A/C is not window-mounted; it is easy to adjust the air flow. Beautiful pool area (for a suburban hotel). And.. the cookie.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Spent one night in the property for a conference and there are absolutely no worries with this location. It's situated right off I-695 on a busy road - I wouldn't walk anywhere due to the traffic, but there are plenty of stores very nearby. If you are willing to drive 10 minutes down the road, there is a mall with every type of restaurant in the vicinity.

I had no complaints during my stay and the staff was typically courteous for a Doubletree.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013

There are a lot of pluses for this hotel: Close to the highway; friendly staff; clean, spacious rooms; microwave, refrigerator, safe. We were there just one night, for a family event, and found it perfectly adequate. The suburban location meant that there were gas stations, a Target, and other chain stores nearby.

The bed was adequate, as was the air conditioning, but the air conditioning was very LOUD. I had no problem sleeping with earplugs, though. And there was no other noise (loud people, traffic) to bother me.

We didn't eat at the restaurant, so we can't comment, but it looked clean and inviting. (We were there for a family event and our meals were pre-planned.)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple