“Reisterstown Hilton”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Reisterstown, United States
“Reisterstown Hilton”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have just recently stay at the Hilton located in Reisterstown, Md for 8 weeks for work travel. The hotel is very nice with a great menu, bar and restaurant. Especially to the van drivers that brought me to work and back every day that I stayed. It made my trip worth it!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your expierence! It was a pleasure having you with us duiring your stay here in baltimore. We hope that if your travels bring you back you will come back and stay with us. Thank you for staying with us.

Director of front office

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
rambwreck
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We were stuck in Pikesville due to weather and found the Doubletree. What a nice surprise! The staff was very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Hotel was in great shape. Nice fitness center next door and excellent buffet breakfast. Highly recommend if your travels take you near here.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and stay with us in the future. We look forward to having you back as our guest.
Morgantown, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Great hotel. Never have had a bad experience and I have been here many times since 2011. Staff is friendly and they remember you. Restaurant food is good, service is fine. Fitness center is a big plus. Location is close to downtown and other areas of interest. Have taken the family there because I like it so much

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words Mr Hassen. We greatly appreciate your compliments and kind words! I am so glad to know that you enjoy staying with us. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to the next time you come to stay.

Boston, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The room was perfect but I have to admit the restaurant was VERY disappointing. I was in town for a funeral and had limited time to get to the service so I chose the breakfast buffet. The items that were supposed to be hot were cold and the items that were supposed to be cold were room temperature. The toaster was broken as well. I did speak to the server and she spoke to the manager. They did not offer me another option. He did comp 2 of the buffets and charged us for 1 continental breakfast. The appropriate solution would have been to comp all the meals.

1 Thank Maurice H
Thank you for your compliment regarding our guest room. We greatly appreciate your kind words. We also appreciate your bringing to our attention the issues which you encountered while dining in our restaurant. I am disappointed that we fell below your expectations. We normally have great feedback about our restaurant and service. I have shared your comments with our restaurant manager so that she can take the necessary steps to make sure this sort of thing does not happen again. Thank you again for staying with us and for your feedback regarding your experience. It is through our guest feedback that we are better able to continually improve and do well.

Virginia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Has licensing exam in the morning very close to hotel and wanted to eliminate the traffic variable in the morning so I stayed at the DoubleTree. Neighbors next door were noisy and woke me up at 1am but not hotel's fault. Bed very comfy, warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival divine!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for your noisy neighbors. We have a non tolerance for noise here and do our best to prevent disturbances to our guest. Unfortunately once in a while we do get that guest who is not so considerate of their neighbors and when made aware of the noise we do take action through our security team to stop it immediately. I am sorry to hear we fell short the evening you stayed and that you were woken up from your sleep. Thank you for your feedback and for your kind review. We would love to have you back as our guest in the future. Our warm DoubleTree cookies will be awaiting you on your next stay with us.

410-653-1100
albany, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

the hotel appeared to be clean. The restaurant staff was very friendly but, service was extremely slow. It was a Friday night and did not appear busy. The exercise facility that was attached to the hotel closed early.The staff was excellent however, I woke up to a mouse in the bathtub. They did comp the room, provide us with a free breakfast and give us another room to shower in.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very disappointed to hear of the issues which you encountered while staying with us. I would like to apologize to you for your less than Hilton experience. we fell short of your expectations and are sorry for that.we greatly appreciate your taking the time to bring these issues to our attention. You have helped us in a great way now we can take action to prevent this from happening again to you or any of our future guest.

In regards to the restaurant staff , They are a very good team and usually provide great service. I don't know what may have caused the lack in service the evening of your dinning with us but i have copied our restaurant manager on this email so that she can look into it and work with her staff to improve and prevent any future dinning experiences such as yours.

The Mouse situation is very frustrating for us and i can imagine and completely understand your frustration as well. What has happened recently is that with the weather getting cold and our guest who stay in our first floor rooms that have the back door left open while they smoke outside or etc.. these unwanted visitors have been trying to make their way inside where it is warm. This is not the normal for us , we have never had mouse issues in the past. With the reports that we have received lately we have made great efforts to keep these unwanted visitors out. Our pest control company visits or hotel 3 times a week doing inspections and taking preventing action. Unfortunately it seems that those efforts fell short and one made its way into your guest room which is very upsetting for us as well as was it for you. This leaves you as our guest unhappy with your stay and as our guest we genuinely care that you enjoy your stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for this negative experience. We do appreciate your bringing this to our attention. Knowing is the first step to us taking action to fix the issue. Thank you so much for your help. let me assure you that this mouse situation is not familiar to our hotel and that we will take all necessary actions to stop it.

We hope that in the future shall your travels bring you back in our area we have a chance to have you back as our guest and an opportunity to show you the level of service we are capable of and that you as our guest deserves. Shall you wish to further discuss this or any aspect of your stay you are more than welcome to contact me either through email at ashley.rawal@hilton.com or at the phone number listed below.

DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North-Pikesville
ashley.rawal@hilton.com
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is my third year staying at this hotel for a 4-day in-house event (which means I hardly every leave the hotel). The rooms are very clean/comfortable and the food is good and reasonably priced (from 11 am-11 pm you can order off of the lounge menu, which includes healthy salads if you want). The staff is very friendly and they really work hard to make sure you are happy. They are amazingly accommodating. I feel at home here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Thank you so much for coming back to stay with us each year that you are in town for your event. We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty. It is great to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff and facility are exceeding your expectations. Thank you for your review and kind words, I will pass along the compliments to our staff. We look forward to having you back as our guest next year! Have a great day

410-653-1100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pikesville
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Howard Johnson Pikesville
Howard Johnson Pikesville
#2 of 4 in Pikesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville? Share your experiences!