“Double Tree Hilton”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Louisville, United States
“Double Tree Hilton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is very courteous. Hotel is clean; fitness center is spacious and thus far, have had no trouble getting on a treadmill or other piece of exercise equipment. Close to major highways in NW Baltimore.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Shall your travels bring you back to our area we would love to have you back as our guest.

Yours in hospitality,
Director of front office

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property over Thanksgiving, I was in town to attend my grandma's funeral. Can I just say, the staff made a sad time very pleasant and memorable. I was not even at the hotel 24 hours and I got hugs from them before I left. They were fabulous!!

The food in the restaurant was pretty good. The waitress was excellent about helping me with allergen info, since I am unable to do dairy. She went above and beyond. The portions were more then I could finish!!!

The hotel itself was clean, and nice looking. The biggest issue was that the heater in my room did not work. Now, I did not notify the front desk, as by the time I figured it out I was exhausted, and ready for sleep. I am guessing they would have went above and beyond to fix it though, based on other experiences. I was literally only in my room like 7 hours, and 6 of it I was sleeping...lol.

I would highly recommend staying here if you are in town and need a place. I just feel awful for not remembering names. But if management reads, the shuttle driver, I think maybe Adam was his name. And Peaches at the bar. And the waitress we had in the bar the night before Thanksgiving, we ate around 6. And the lady who coordinated the room for the service after the funeral. They were all fantastic!!!

Thank you again, would love to go back under different circumstances.

Amy

Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry for the loss of your family member being your reason for staying with us. I am glad that our staff was able to make this difficult time a little bit easier for you.

Hearing from our guest how we made a difference is what makes us love what we do in hospitality. We strive to provide the best in hospitality and service hearing from you that we succeeded means a lot to as we truly care about our guest

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope that in the future you will be back as our guest of course on different circumstances.

Yours in hospitality
Virginia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Duvet insert was filthy. I approached the front desk at 8am to have someone check the insert. I then went back to my room at around 10:15am to find that no one had come to look at the duvet insert. I then went back down to the front desk at 12:30pm and spoke to the front desk representative and she got the problem fixed right away unfortunately it was time for me to check out. My food was comp'd but unfortunately the quality and attentiveness of the staff all the way around was lacking. We were the only two people at 3:30 pm in the restaurant and it took approximately an hour and half to get all of our food and when it did arrive it was very poor.

Adelphi, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

For 2 nights, my room was cold. I adjusted the thermostat and not until Sunday, when an engineer inspected, did I know it was broken. After that I was moved to another room. If the heat had worked, I would have rated you very good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with the heater not working in your room and that it was 2 days before you were able to be comfortable. I Wish we would have know about this issue sooner so that we could have taken care of it right away.

Thank you for staying with us I hope that you will be back as our guest in the future and we will have a chance to show you how comfortable our rooms are without a faulty heater. Once in a while we have these issues but our maintenance staff does a great job resolving them very quickly.

I am glad to hear that other than the heater issue you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again, yours is hospitality
Reisterstown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have just recently stay at the Hilton located in Reisterstown, Md for 8 weeks for work travel. The hotel is very nice with a great menu, bar and restaurant. Especially to the van drivers that brought me to work and back every day that I stayed. It made my trip worth it!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your expierence! It was a pleasure having you with us duiring your stay here in baltimore. We hope that if your travels bring you back you will come back and stay with us. Thank you for staying with us.

rambwreck
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We were stuck in Pikesville due to weather and found the Doubletree. What a nice surprise! The staff was very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Hotel was in great shape. Nice fitness center next door and excellent buffet breakfast. Highly recommend if your travels take you near here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and stay with us in the future. We look forward to having you back as our guest.
Morgantown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Great hotel. Never have had a bad experience and I have been here many times since 2011. Staff is friendly and they remember you. Restaurant food is good, service is fine. Fitness center is a big plus. Location is close to downtown and other areas of interest. Have taken the family there because I like it so much

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words Mr Hassen. We greatly appreciate your compliments and kind words! I am so glad to know that you enjoy staying with us. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to the next time you come to stay.

Director of front office
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pikesville
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Howard Johnson Pikesville
Howard Johnson Pikesville
#2 of 4 in Pikesville

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville? Share your experiences!