DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
US$83
US$74
US$64
Red Roof
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$147
US$74
US$63
  • Pool
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrestaurant stafffitness centerfront desk staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetpleasant stayupon checkbeds were comfortablebaltimorebeltwayweddingaccommodationselevatorrefrigerator
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Pleasant and very clean hotel, moderate priced, has many amenities and decent restaurant. Convenient to several Federal agencies in Baltimore area. Room was queit and all facilities in good working order.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was very upset about the billing because I was quoted one room rate but when I got my bill the last day was a totally different rate. I was not told anything about the rate changing when I registered. This should have been explained to me first instead when I got my receipt by email and reviewed it to find this out. I call the hotel the front desk person only said, that is what happens and he can't do anything about it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My Wife and I where impressed at how large the room was for our family of four. House cleaning was excellent and the overall service of staff was great. My Children also love the complimentary cookies give to them when we checked in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed our weekend away here. From check in..staff were friendly and cordial.Hotel was clean and neat...kind of forgot I wasn't at home.i highly recommend and will be booking again soon!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my first experience with this hotel in Baltimore Maryland and Hilton went out of its way to ensure that I wanted for nothing from when I arrived being welcomed by a warm cookie upon my departure to a friendly goodbye. Check in and Check out was super fast! The restaurant service was top notch. The conference accommodations was on point. Service attendants were friendly and greeted you with a smile. You will not be disappointed. We forgot some things and there is a Target right across the way. This hotel is located right off the highway. It stuns you how close up you come upon it once you come off the exit. I also left my vehicle here for a week while I cruised out of the Port of Baltimore and there was no additional fee and my vehicle was well protected and as I left it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business