“Great hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pocomoke City
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I spent one night when I went to see my mom in Crisfield for Mother's Day. The hotel was clean and seemed new even though it is not. It is near Friendly's, Ruby Tuesday, Walmart, and Lowe's and a bunch of other stores and places to eat. The staff was nice and the room was large (I had a king bed) especially the bathroom, and the sheets and pillows were clean and fresh-- everything smelled just laundered. The bed was very comfortable and I was not at all uncomfortable in the room, like I am in many places. I was actually able to sleep! it can be a little noisy when people start moving around over your head, but that was not until morning and it was not too bad.I did not have a chance to try the breakfast, but it smelled good. I am looking at my calendar now to see when I can go back and stay again. I just hope the rates don't go up too much for summer.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Sean R, Hotel Staff at Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a glowing review!! We love to hear from our loyal guests, especially when we're doing it right... providing the best possible travel and lodging experience we can, that is!! Thanks again for the outstanding review and we can't wait to see you again on your next trip!! Be sure to give us a call and book ahead during the summer months!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Clifton Park, New York
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We needed to get part way home from Virginia Beach - 2 hours away. Have stayed here before and liked the location, right off Route 13. The room was clean and sheets fresh. The 3rd floor location meant we would not hear people walking above us. Breakfast was much to my wife's liking. Plenty of hot selections. I stuck to the cereal, as I can't stand yellow eggs that are folded over like a yellow napkin. Not their fault. My one peave is that the internet was just plain annoying. They have a password, even though it is unsecured. And I could log on only once - when we got there. In the morning, I was just out of luck. The more I tried, the more frustrated I got. Busy server? Weak signal? Whatever.... I do not have this problem at Marriott - ever.

Room Tip: Top floor (3rd). This building is not new and it is made of wood. You can hear the floor creak ben...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John I
Sean R, Hotel Staff at Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear John,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Your feedback is invaluable to us in helping to provide the best lodging experience possible to each of our guests. We deeply apologize for the problems you had with the internet and will be looking into a solution to the problem. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with the hopes of showing you our improvement.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Pretty much the best hotel in pocomoke which is reflected in the price...the staff was accommodating and the room was clean. Our refrigerator was turned off when we arrived but otherwise the room was fine. The indoor pool wasn't as warm as I would have liked, but overall a nice stay

• Stayed January 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear chrisftmill,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are so pleased you liked the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of your room. We apologize your refrigerator is turned off when you arrive and our indoor pool fell below your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible. Thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My second stay at this Hotel/Motel and was not disappointed. The staff (to include cleaning personnel) were extremely courteous, knowledgeable and "Friendly". The location is convenient and easy to get to with ample parking for everyone. The selection of food served in the morning is large and generous . My only compliant would be that the "Hot" food is really not that hot. I don't believe it would hurt to make it a little hotter or at least put a microwave in the dining area. To sum things up, I will definitely stay there again when I'm in Pocomoke City.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
McKeesport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

It is clean and has everything you need....no complaints from us! There are places to shop and things to do in walking distance from the hotel. If you want a better breakfast than what is offered here, you can go to Friendly's....

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Millville, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We stopped here on a trip down to the Outer Banks. The room was very spacious and the beds very comfortable. The bathroom was slightly worn and could probably do with a reno. The AC/heat unit was quiet and modern! Not the typical noisy units...which is one of my pet peeves in hotel rooms. We had no problems with noise from other rooms...it helped that we were there in the middle of the week. The breakfast was standard but very adequate for a quick start to the day.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

A nice quiet hotel on a family road trip. The staff was friendly and checking in was fast and efficient. The indoor pool helped everyone wind down from travel. A nice place for families to stay. The breakfast was warm with a lot of variety.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Hampton Inn Salisbury
Hampton Inn Salisbury
#1 of 14 in Salisbury
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chincoteague Island
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chincotea...
#6 of 19 in Chincoteague Island

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pocomoke City? Share your experiences!