“Glad Pocomoke has a decent place to eat”

Lin's Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Greenbackville, Virginia
“Glad Pocomoke has a decent place to eat”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I've been here a few times. It's always good. Service is good and the place is clean. You get a good amount of food. Normally enough to take some home for lunch the next day. Another plus is that the bathrooms are decent. This is a good place to try if you want a nice meal but don't want to drive all the way to Salisbury.

• Visited December 2013

Sunbury, Pennsylvania, United States
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stopped here on the way up to Dover. We had been driving for several hours, and were tired and in the mood for Chinese food. The place didn't look like much from the outside, but we decided to give it a try. The inside of the restaurant was neat and clean, the staff was friendly and attentive, and the food was very good and generously portioned. Would definitely stop here again if in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Onancock, Virginia
“Only the Sushi”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I am sorry, but this is not great sushi. It is not even very good sushi. It is gluey and bland. There are no seeds or roe. It tends to taste the same. I base this on 3 lunches of only sushi. I am desperate for good sushi in this area, but I am giving up on this place.

• Visited October 2013
Piggs Peak, Swaziland
“What's this place doing here?”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Oddly good for Pocomoke, I hope that it lasts. I went here several times and will do so next time im in the area.

Visited September 2013
“Very Surprised for Pocomoke!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

I was in town for 5 days visiting family and a couple weeks prior I was in Okinawa Japan eating sushi every day so I thought Lins was very delicious and tasted very fresh. I wish there was a sushi joint this good where I lived so I hope they stick around and keep the chef!!! Spot on!!!

• Visited September 2013