“Fast, friendly service”

Dining options: Takeout
Vienna, Virginia
“Fast, friendly service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've popped into this store on several occasions. I usually grab a slice at lunch to go however I have dined in as well and sat on the outdoor patio. The service is always friendly and super fast. I've only ever waited at most a couple of minutes for my order. The pizza is really good. I limit myself to one slice because it's a pretty decent sized jumbo slice. I need to get a whole pizza one day. The slice of cheese is $2.64 (including tax) so you can't beat the price for a filling lunch. I would recommend this place if you like pizza.

• Visited June 2014

Washington, DC
“Spotty at times”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm torn over this place. On the one hand, some of their food is really, really good. Think gyro platter or Philly cheesesteak and fries. On the other hand, the service can be downright horrible. As in, wait 20 minutes for a waitress to even come take your order (we left after getting fed up) when they're not even busy. Or, having to stand up and wave your arms at a waitress to get them to come back with the check or ketchup or water. The pizza is not bad, but it's not that good either. Make your own calzones are usually tasty. So you take your chances when you eat in. Sometimes you can be surprised at how normal the service is. Other times, well, you regret even going in.

• Visited May 2014
Potomac, Maryland
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of the better sit down pizza restaurants in DC metro area. Definitely a locals hangout. Can get busy and there is a sizeable carryout business.

The pizzas are all made fresh upon order and taste appropriately so. None are greasy that we've ever had.

• Visited February 2014
Germantown Maryland
“Nice stop for lunch”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We were hungry and ducked into Broadway Pizza for lunch. Nothing heavy just some sandwiches. My wife had tuna and I had a BLT. The BLT came on a wheat Kaiser roll which was different but it worked! Plenty of bacon on my sandwich and fresh Lettuce and Tomatoes. The tuna was good and the fries were crispy and hot. Reasonable price and the waitress was very nice making sure we were okay.

• Visited December 2013
Potomac, Maryland
“Don't bother, it's worse than an awful food court pizza”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This place makes Dominoes or Papa Johns look like gourmet food. If you like your pizza to taste like white bread with v8 tomato juice poured on top, here you go. I don't know who eats here. It is like super budget quality pizza, but it's in Potomac Cabin John. i would rank it worse than Pizza Hut, Caesars, and Cicis. The kids don't even like it.

Visited June 2013