Bolger Center
Bethesda Marriott Suites(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$270
  • Room Service
US$235
Hilton.com
  • Breakfast included
EVEN Hotel Rockville(Rockville)(Great Value!)
US$144
GardenInn.com
US$280
US$252
Hotels.com
All reviewsgrounds are beautifulmontgomery mallbar and grillrooms are smalldining hallbusiness conferencefitness centersitting areabreakfast buffetpony expressosgood buildingpostal servicecollege campusretreatsuitemeetingdc
Reviewed 24 August 2014

overall a great place calm serene perfect place to come for a meeting, a comfrence or class full on exceptional service, great food, courtious professional staff and the grounds are beautiful, great stay

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have never met a more friendly and hospitable staff. Everyone was as accommodating as they could be. Anything you might need, they will provide it. I was there for a week of corporate training and it felt like half work, half vacation.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I just stayed for a 2 day retreat with my church organization and this center was perfect! The food was great even though I was on a special eating plan (no dairy, no processed foods, lots of fruits and veggies) The grounds are beautiful with a fitness trail, walking trail and lots of benches to sit in quiet contemplation. My single room was small but perfect! I would highly recommend the Bolger Center!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Visiting my mom at assisted living 2 miles from Bolger center. This is the 4th visit and I love it here. The grounds are lovely, the staff is very accommodating and the facility has everything I need. There are refreshment hubs with lots of goodies. My last visit I was awakened at 6 am with fire alarm. Management gave me 2 of my 4 nights this visit. The grounds and general feeling here help to balance me as I go back and forth to visit my mom

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I am here for a conference and have been less than thrilled. First of all the room is smaller than an inside cabin on a cruise ship - quite literally 10x12 with a bathroom so small that I have to close the door to get to the toilet and the "counter" overhangs the toilet causing you to have to lean forward while sitting there.
Housekeeping came in today, made the bed but failed to leave more kleenex (and the box is empty), instead of leaving a new glass they rinsed the one I'd used and left it on the bathroom counter, they took a dirty washcloth and failed to leave a clean one and failed to replenish the coffee supplies I'd used.
It's a very good thing that I am not paying for this room out of pocket and that it was arranged by the conference staff (who will hear about this, I assure you).
This place is set up like a campus (not thrilled as I did not know this coming in). You have to go to another building across the street for the dining hall and another building 100 yds away for the classrooms where your conference is held.

Room Tip: Ask about room size!! Apparently they have "suites" but I'm not sure how big those are, just know that my queen size bed is in the tiniest room I've seen landside.