“Highly Recommend!”

Saphron Restaurant at the Old Field House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Southern Cooking SAPHRON RESTAURANT at OLD FIELD HOUSE 485 Main Street, Prince Frederick, MD, 20678. Phone: (443)-975-7560 Fax: (443)-975-7562
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Great service and superb atmosphere but even better is the fabulous food! Great management takes a personal interest in ensuring customers are completely satisfied, happy, and full!

Reviewed 18 December 2014

This restaurant still has their website up and you can even make online reservation but it is closed down.

1  Thank zee1angel
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I truly loved my experience at Saphron the owner was on point and she provided my wife and daughter a delightful time. The food was superb

1  Thank Smoke1974
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant located in an old restored home. The food is superb. It is Southern style cooking that is really outstanding. I visited twice. The service is very good and personal. You are sure to enjoy it.

1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Before I write the comment, I will go
back to Saffron to give it a second
chance. I love gumbo but it was served cool and had to be reheated. When served the 2nd time, we were told that that they ran out of collard greens hence they were missing. Service was slow and the dinner took about 3 hours. Our check had a 18% tip included which wasn't equal to the total experience. Our friends who had dined at Saffron before were positive so we'll try it again when in the area. Bill B.

2  Thank Bill B